Today's good news

Sponsored Links
I've been caught failing to pay my tax. Five million pounds or so. I'm sure we can all agree this was just a careless oversight, the sort of mistake any of us might make, and does not in any way reflect on my honesty, or fitness to be employed in the highest levels of the nation's government.

Can't we?

I should be treated with the same sympathy and understanding as the benefits claimant who gets five pounds a week too much, shouldn't I? It's not as if you expect, say, a Chancellor of the Exchequer to be particularly diligent and careful in paying his taxes.

As the Chairman of the Conservative party, no doubt the membership will follow my example, in failing to pay their taxes (unless and until they get caught)

Sponsored Links
I listened to the boss of Unite being interviewed on radio 4. Her negotiation style was akin to money with menaces including destroying a £Bn deal by threatening the customer with “union trouble”.

Do they even realise that for there to be “jobs, pay and conditions”, there has to be business?

They seems to be good at many things that organised criminals do..

How else are you going to fly? :confused:
You not joining me nosey in getting your carbon footprint down by ceasing to fly.
Or are you like all these who profess we should do our bit to ward off climate change whilst still flying.

Skiing will live long after your petrol motors have died boyo. (y)

I can do 55 mph with fart power alone. Try and do that pushing your American tat!:LOL:
Skiing is powered by gravity, the power actually comes from the ski lift that pulled you up to the top of the hill.

Cross-country skiing uses actual human effort, but it's not that much faster than walking.

"The Sun newspaper on Sunday reported that Cabinet Office officials blocked plans to offer Zahawi a knighthood in the new year’s honours list after civil servants raised questions about his tax affairs."

His colleagues are distancing themselves from him.

Sponsored Links
Back