Trump assassination attempt.

It doesn’t matter what measure he took to blend in with republicans, he’s now a dead ex-stupid young man who just threw his life away trying kill another.

One thing great about the U.K., when Labour won there were no riots, no protest. Just calm transfer of power to the next. The majority didn’t vote Labour, but we accept democracy.
Not true.

There is to be an investigation.

The government’s adviser on political violence has written to the home secretary asking to investigate the intimidation of candidates during the general election.

Lord Walney is suggesting there could have been a "concerted campaign by extremists".

Sponsored Links
One thing great about the U.K
There are a number of reasons people choose to live here rather than move to, say, Dubai, with a lot less tax on citizens. I agree, money, and a small improvement in workers rights, aren't everything.

Sponsored Links
Not true.

There is to be an investigation.

The government’s adviser on political violence has written to the home secretary asking to investigate the intimidation of candidates during the general election.

Lord Walney is suggesting there could have been a "concerted campaign by extremists".

So there were riots and protests?

Nope didn’t think so

I'm pleased Trump survived and wasn't seriously injured. As distasteful as I find him, there's no place for this sort of thing in our politics.

To his base, he'll now hold even more god-like status. And ironically, the actions of the shooter have probably had the opposite effect of what he desired.

I'm pleased Trump survived and wasn't seriously injured. As distasteful as I find him, there's no place for this sort of thing in our politics.

To his base, he'll now hold even more god-like status. And ironically, the actions of the shooter have probably had the opposite effect of what he desired.

Much of his campaign, against a backdrop of court cases was based on the line 'they're all out to get me', to the ridicule of the left. But it would appear he was right, they were out to get him and very nearly did.

By far the biggest gift to Trump was footage of him stumbling from the stage, face bloodied, raising a clenched fist to the audience and mouthing the word 'fight'.

Sounds like an election winner to me.

The leftys wont be happy. *snigger*

skynews-trump-shot_6625768.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back