Trump assassination attempt.

Much of his campaign, against a backdrop of court cases was based on the line 'they're all out to get me', to the ridicule of the left. But it would appear he was right, they were out to get him and very nearly did.

By far the biggest gift to Trump was footage of him stumbling from the stage, face bloodied, raising a clenched fist to the audience and mouthing the word 'fight'.

Sounds like an election winner to me.

The leftys wont be happy. *snigger*

skynews-trump-shot_6625768.jpg
There's no doubt that's a great image, a very powerful image, especially with the flag in the background and Trump's fist in the air.

From a composition pov, it's a pity the guy on our right was there, would have been good to see the entire flag (yes I'm being slightly disingenuous before anyone starts ;))

Love him or loathe him, that will go down as one of thee images of our generation and beyond.

Sponsored Links
Much of his campaign, against a backdrop of court cases was based on the line 'they're all out to get me', to the ridicule of the left. But it would appear he was right, they were out to get him and very nearly did.

By far the biggest gift to Trump was footage of him stumbling from the stage, face bloodied, raising a clenched fist to the audience and mouthing the word 'fight'.

Sounds like an election winner to me.

The leftys wont be happy. *snigger*

skynews-trump-shot_6625768.jpg
I think you are right. It’s an unbelievable gift and that Photo is amazing, no matter how much anyone hates trump that picture is a prize winner.

Sponsored Links
I think you are right. It’s an unbelievable gift and that Photo is amazing, no matter how much anyone hates trump that picture is a prize winner.

I almost find it hard to believe, looking at that picture that the whole thing wasn't staged by Stephen Spielberg.

Secret service did a good job. Apart from missing the shooter on the roof in the first place

If you say someone is wrong for saying there were no riots or protests, when there weren’t, it doesn’t make you right to mention something else.
The "something else" was the rest of your quote.
One thing great about the U.K., when Labour won there were no riots, no protest. Just calm transfer of power to the next.

There is no comparison. Nobody in power protested and there were no protests or riots.

A few nasty religious fruitcakes heckling a Labour mp who tried hard to give as good as she got, is something very different.

There was a calm transfer of power.

Secret service did a good job. Apart from missing the shooter on the roof in the first place
white nutcase with an obsession for guns at a Trump rally, probably arrived in an oversized pick up truck wearing a maga hat - how do you single out the one with bad intentions?

The BBC have a bit more info now. Distance was ~100m. Also a picture of a sniper on the roof behind Trump. Maybe he should have had some one with wider field of view with him. Who shot the shooter? There were some around in military gear. Leg shown by the shooter after he had been shot.

The enquiry will be how the security people allowed this to happen.

BBC reporter who was there mentioned talking to some one who was saying Biden paid the shooter. Also shortly after electronic bill boards were blaming the democrats. Biden made the sort of speech that would be expected from a president.

There is no comparison. Nobody in power protested and there were no protests or riots.

A few nasty religious fruitcakes heckling a Labour mp who tried hard to give as good as she got, is something very different.

There was a calm transfer of power.
It was a bit more than that

And you know it. Or don't you?

Sponsored Links
Back