Trump assassination attempt.

Sponsored Links
Much of his campaign, against a backdrop of court cases was based on the line 'they're all out to get me', to the ridicule of the left. But it would appear he was right, they were out to get him and very nearly did.

By far the biggest gift to Trump was footage of him stumbling from the stage, face bloodied, raising a clenched fist to the audience and mouthing the word 'fight'.

Sounds like an election winner to me.

The leftys wont be happy. *snigger*

skynews-trump-shot_6625768.jpg
sounds to me like he was encouraging his trolls to take a pop at Biden. Obviously you'd be happy about that.

“The narrative that is put out there about Trump by these liberals that oppose him is so nasty, so unpleasant, and I think it almost encourages this type of behavior,” Farage, a long-time Trump admirer, told the BBC’s Sunday With Laura Kuenssberg program.

Sponsored Links
It doesn’t matter what measure he took to blend in with republicans, he’s now a dead ex-stupid young man who just threw his life away trying kill another.

One thing great about the U.K., when Labour won there were no riots, no protest. Just calm transfer of power to the next. The majority didn’t vote Labour, but we accept democracy.

Did the majority vote Tory?

If you say someone is wrong for saying there were no riots or protests, when there weren’t, it doesn’t make you right to mention something else.

What happened on January 6th?
Right wingers don't believe in democracy they all want to prostate themselves in front of a strong man leader, bunch of cucks.

Where's he been?

Don't know but he seemed quite distressed about the state of the world and stopped posting completely a few weeks back, I was pleased to see him back. I don't like to see people take it all too seriously and then feel they no longer want to be part of the discussion.

Himmy excluded natch. ;)

Trumps approval will go through the roof tomorrow . Even more so

It was only a matter of time before someone would have a pop at Trump.
He is a classic windup merchant.
You either love a bloke like Trump or you really hate him, there doesn't seem to be any middle ground with him.

he's only been shot in the ear, hell of a lot of play acting going on, rolling around on the ground like a big girls blouse (or a footballer, which is quite similar). bloke is turning out to be a complete fanny.

he's only been shot in the ear, hell of a lot of play acting going on, rolling around on the ground like a big girls blouse (or a footballer, which is quite similar). bloke is turning out to be a complete fanny.

Lol, you get shot in the ear and see how that hurts!! As for rolling around on the ground, what would you do if someone was shooting at you!...

The MAGA mob have a new slogan for their campaign.

The HodgeTwins, a content creator, advertised on X photos of T-shirts with the message “Fight! Fight! Fight!” and promising that “100% of profits from this shirt go to Trump’s campaign.”

I'm sure it's all in the best possible taste.

Sponsored Links
Back