Trump assassination attempt.

I wouldn't swap it for 'Murca and, I'd bet, neither would you (y)

I could easily live there. Only thing stopping me is it's too difficult to get residency. So America's loss is France's gain. ;)

US is a fantastic country, like a world on one continent - from frozen wastes to desert and everything in between. Forget the craziness of the cities and some of the politicians. Many people base their opinions on what they learn from news/media. It's not like that if you visit. They're just like us. What you have to realise is it's a massive land mass and you can afford to live away from less desirable sections of their society - not cheek by jowl like in UK.

The southern states are fantastic and quite civilised. They love their country for a reason. I was last there in south when I was in my 30s and they have much better manners and more respect than we do. Quite a few times, teenagers would address me as sir. Yes they work longer hours than us and have shorter holidays, but on the whole, the average working American has a better life than a Brit. Their country still has potential and their economy isn't hopless like ours. They still own their big money makers and still make things. We are on the ropes with very little to offer. Americans are proud of their country - are Brits really proud of theirs?

And the women love the English accent. ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I could easily live there. Only thing stopping me is it's too difficult to get residency. So America's loss is France's gain.

French residency card changes: what is meant by Republican principles?​

Your white supremacy ideology may not be welcome.

Sponsored Links
Lucky that strangely they're all young men on these migrant dinghies then. :LOL:
I suspect a statement suggesting that he would happily shoot helpless young men as they come ashore to equally fall short of the criteria for respecting Republican values. :rolleyes:

Do you stand on the shore counting or rely on Daily Mail reports?

Are you saying that the vast majority of migrants on these boats aren't young males?

Perhaps you could show evidence of boats with a normal mix of men, women and children - of all ages?

When anyone films one of the countless 4* hotels used to house these migrants - yet again, you guessed it, they're all young males. :idea::idea:

Are you saying that the vast majority of migrants on these boats aren't young males?

Perhaps you could show evidence of boats with a normal mix of men, women and children - of all ages?

When anyone films one of the countless 4* hotels used to house these migrants - yet again, you guessed it, they're all young males. :idea::idea:
You claimed "Lucky that strangely they're all young men on these migrant dinghies then."
now you claim the vast majority. Do you often watch videos of young men in hotels?

IIf you are going to shoot helpless impoverished women and children,

If they're so impoverished, how did they pay traffikers thousands of $£Euros to transport them from Africa, etc all the way across Europe, across Channel to the UK honey pot??

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

And where are all these 'women and children'? These brave male economic migrants leave them behind being 'oppressed' in 'war zones'? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back