Trump assassination attempt.

The shooter must have been in the England squad , most of them miss the target

Sponsored Links
There is never a dull moment with Trump.
Always some drama going on.
he has been sued, appeared in court, now he is being shot at by nutters.
He is a walking talking soap opera.

I hope he gets elected in November, he will probably start a Civil war in America or WW3, but WTF.

Trump’s campaign
There has been mutters that this time Biden has way more money available for campaigning than Trump has. It suggests that sources are not that happy about Trump. Some republicans openly say their biggest problem is Trump himself but they want to be elected and see him as their best bet.

A very large proportion of democrats see Biden in the same way.

Sponsored Links
I know reporters have a job to do, but my goodness some of the stuff they spout beggars belief.

Someone who was at school with the killer opens a year book at the page showing him. Cue this from the reporter ...

And here we see Thomas Crooks, looking just like any other happy school child.

No, you're completely right, surely he should have been scowling with 'kill everyone' tattooed on his forehead. That would have made more sense.

Lol, you get shot in the ear and see how that hurts!! As for rolling around on the ground, what would you do if someone was shooting at you!...
we should be aspiring to someone great, someone with extraordinary powers to run the free world - would Clint have rolled around on the ground saying his ear is hurting, NO, of course not, he would have unholstered his Magnum 44 (the most powerful handgun in the world) and said something like "Feeling lucky punk" and then shot him himself

I think should Trump should bear some responsibility for the assassination attempt on himself.
He has raised the political temperature in America to boiling point, he himself shows no restraint when inciting hatred against political opponents and minorities.
He mocked disabled people and American war veterans, he doesn't seem to recognise any boundaries or respect any rules, he has a very unusual personality.
Apart from the above he could make quite a good President.

He's a strange one, for sure. A doc I know said he scores high on a "Personality disorder" scale. Someone you'd expect to be in all sorts of trouble in society.
I remember watching a few episodes of the US version of The Apprentice, though. Half the contestants were D-listers who had their own personality disorders. I found him to be impressive, though. He was very good at seeing straight to the point, with a clarity of thinking which you don't see very often.
(Piers Morgan was on one of the teams - they got along very well.)

It's just, those shortcomings he has, in so many areas. He misjudges people widely, fron Kim Jong Un to that a hair-dye clown he had as a lawyer, and varous other bent people he tried to use like Steve Bannon. Then there were the whole sections of the public who went on to cause riots and follow the Qanon cult.

Last edited:
he will probably start a Civil war in America or WW3, but WTF.
He can do a lot of damage to europe, pootin must be rubbing his hands in glee at tne division he can sew. The Don’s new mantra of unifying people will be a terrifying prospect for zelinskii when it translates into carving up his country. WTF indeed.

Post shooting polls don't show any sympathy bump for Trump, which is a little surprising.

Sponsored Links
Back