Trump assassination attempt.

When you consider the quality of the opposition, it is not surprising that Trump is favourite to win in November.

Some one said that sleepy Joe has a brain like a flickering light bulb, it could go out at any time.
Joe needs to go.

Sponsored Links
Some one said that sleepy Joe has a brain like a flickering light bulb, it could go out at any time.
Joe needs to go.
Yet he gave a decent interview yesterday. One question rather difficult - using the term bulls eye in relationship to politics before Trump was shot at.

When you consider the quality of the opposition, it is not surprising that Trump is favourite to win in November.

Joe needs to go.
his brain may be like a flickering light bulb, but the world will be a much better place with him running the US, than DJ Trump and his backward thinking running mate JD.

He's a dangerous clown to follow in trumps footsteps, doesnt like Nato, Ukraine and thinks man made Climate Change is a nonsense. - Just what we need

Sponsored Links
The world will be much uncertain with Trumpf in charge, sadly his vote share will go up, and he will get his mates in the supreme court to rule he cannot be prosecuted for anything done in a presidential capacity, which is pretty much everything. Biden has a perfectly competent VP should anything go wrong. The system covers it.

Lots of heavy editing

Interesting.
There may be much truth in the article, but aspects sound made-up, to me. Just checked and oh, "The slate" is owned by the Washington Post. (Democrat).
The series I saw was the celeb one. Participants wouldn't have been so malleable. Obviously Piers wouldn't let anything underhand go on. Would he?
For clarity, I think it would have been better if the bullet had not hit his ear.

I liked Trump's running mate's comment that The UK will be the first islamic country to have nuclear weapons. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shows the contempt and ridicule that they rightly have over The Pond for the politians who run this place and the way we're heading. Would be hilarious if it wasn't so true.

Shows the contempt and ridicule that they rightly have over The Pond for the politians who run this place

The 'murcan "politicians" haven't the brains or nous to realise that what they should be showing towards many of our MPs - previous hornsmokers excepted - is envy.

The 'murcan "politicians" haven't the brains or nous to realise that what they should be showing towards many of our MPs - previous hornsmokers excepted - is envy.

I would say more pity than envy. On the face of it the 'figureheads' (presidents past, present and prospective) may deserve a degree of ridicule, but there will be some sane professionals immediately behind them actually running the show. Why do you think US politicians should envy our politicians or anything else about a damp, has-been little country that's a subsidiary of Europe?

MAGA has been changed to MAAA

Make America Aim Again
I saw a MASA make america safe again. Trainers with pictures of his bloodied face on sale for 299 dollars apparently. Is there nothing americuns cant make money from.

I saw a MASA make america safe again. Trainers with pictures of his bloodied face on sale for 299 dollars apparently. Is there nothing americuns cant make money from.
Probably find that the Donald is selling them…..

Sponsored Links
Back