Trump leads

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
So now we have somebody claiming Trump did sort the withdrawal because of 1 possible fact.

But were told by others he had nothing to do with it, it was Biden.
What bit of what trump proposed and what Biden decided to do and failed miserably at are you struggling with ?

Sponsored Links
What bit of what trump proposed and what Biden decided to do and failed miserably at are you struggling with ?
I'm not sure if this a question or a comment or other.

But are you actually aware Trump set up the withdrawal? I think not, we went through this yesterday but you couldn't support your claim, comment, question then.

But you still voted Conservative and for Brexit full well knowing that the Torys are liars.
I voted for Conservatives when they were a Conservative party

I have and would never vote for the liars in power now - they are right wing populists, FA to do with the Conservative Party values

Sponsored Links
You need to expand on that to be precise over exactly what you mean.

On face value it is just wrong.

oh deary deary me you dont think that they had been giving evidence against Joe , do try and think about thinks before you jump in with both feet and make yourself look more stupid than normal
I don't think you, of all people on here, should be making comments like that.

You need to expand on that to be precise over exactly what you mean.

On face value it is just wrong.
I am not here to educate you i have gave you enough clues on what to look for in regards Bagram and leaving Billions in weapons and not to mention hundreds of Americans stranded

I am not here to educate you i have gave you enough clues on what to look for in regards Bagram and leaving Billions in weapons and not to mention hundreds of Americans stranded
But nothing you can prove to back up your claims again.

Or even to be more precise over exactly what you you mean

But nothing you can prove to back up your claims again.
i dont have to back anything up its all there on the worldwide web and news feeds instead of constantly bumping your gums on here about stuff you clearly know nothing about . Try taking a few days off and using a search engine

i dont have to back anything up its all there on the worldwide web and news feeds instead of constantly bumping your gums on here about stuff you clearly know nothing about . Try taking a few days off and using a search engine
Im not the 1 bumping the gums.

Yet again, you make claims, which go against all the supported information on the net, but expect me to find something to support your claim.

If it's out there, you will link to it. Or keep bumping your gums and hope that if you say it often enough it will be right. It won't.

Sponsored Links
Back