Trump leads

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
oh really

Trumps deadline was May 31st 2021
Biden withdrew Aug 31st 2021

even a stopped clock is right more often than Gant
It was a conditional withdrawal, Biden came into power in January he was the final arbiter of when it was best to withdraw. By all accounts he made a horlicks of it.

Im not the 1 bumping the gums.

Yet again, you make claims, which go against all the supported information on the net, but expect me to find something to support your claim.

If it's out there, you will link to it. Or keep bumping your gums and hope that if you say it often enough it will be right. It won't.

when gas says “I don’t need to back anything up because it’s all out there”

what he really means is: “I cant back up the rancid horse piddle I post”

Im not the 1 bumping the gums.

Yet again, you make claims, which go against all the supported information on the net, but expect me to find something to support your claim.

If it's out there, you will link to it. Or keep bumping your gums and hope that if you say it often enough it will be right. It won't.
eh they dont go against what was trumps announced policy about doing phased withdrawal protecting the US citizens and service personnel in the process and keeping Bagram for the threat from china . Telling the Taliban what would happen to them if they interfered . And lets not forget the servicemen and civilians that died because of bidens botched withdrawal

Sponsored Links
It was a conditional withdrawal, Biden came into power in January he was the final arbiter of when it was best to withdraw. By all accounts he made a horlicks of it.

You said he pulled out the deadline

now you are changing your mind

when gas says “I don’t need to back anything up because it’s all out there”

what he really means is: “I cant back up the rancid horse piddle I post”
No what it means is i dont have to . Have you worked out yet how hunters business partners could testify against sleepy joe yet or does that still go over your head ?

eh they dont go against what was trumps announced policy about doing phased withdrawal protecting the US citizens and service personnel in the process and keeping Bagram for the threat from china . Telling the Taliban what would happen to them if they interfered . And lets not forget the servicemen and civilians that died because of bidens botched withdrawal

oops

Top US general says Afghan collapse can be traced to Trump-Taliban deal​

This article is more than 2 years old
The Doha agreement, signed in February 2020, set a date for the US to fully withdraw troops by May 2021

No what it means is i dont have to . Have you worked out yet how hunters business partners could testify against sleepy joe yet or does that still go over your head ?
No, you don't have to.

But not doing so implies many things, especially after you made a claim

That isn't saying Trump didn't arrange the withdrawl is it

Youv'e now said 2 opposing things. What are we expected touunderstand?

oops

Top US general says Afghan collapse can be traced to Trump-Taliban deal​

This article is more than 2 years old
The Doha agreement, signed in February 2020, set a date for the US to fully withdraw troops by May 2021
Did you actually read the article and see the significance of keeping certain troop numbers on the ground which Biden chose not to

Im sure you must think you know what your thinkin but did i say anywhere that Trump didnt arrange it .
But what was carried out after he left office by Biden was completely different

Im sure you must think you know what your thinkin but did i say anywhere that Trump didnt arrange it .
But what was carried out after he left office by Biden was completely different
Because of the mess he walked into.

You are aware of that?

You might like to post your links to your info now?

Sponsored Links
Back