Trump leads

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Democrats have a real problem, Biden is selfish and won’t step down + the democrats don’t have a real alternative who will cut through.

Trump is easily beatable, his greatest chance of winning is the public not wanting Biden. Just like Johnsons biggest ally was Corbyn

The free market no holds barred US economy will always create a few winners and many losers - it is the nature of unfettered free market capitalism US style. Those who are losing out will latch on to any demogogue providing comforting and simple solutions.

The US National debt is 33 trillion - that's 33 thousand billion.

Gavin Newsom will cut through but the US is now bound to Trump in a death spiral, the same Republicans who scream respect Authority, Respect the Law we saw their hypocrisy in the storming of the Capitol Building.

Sponsored Links
Tories - Sorry there is no economy left.

How anyone can still vote for this shower of ****e must be on meth.

Sponsored Links
through but the US is now bound to Trump in a death spiral

”I vote for Trump because he is fighting for the rights and freedoms of people against the state

”I don’t support USA helping Ukraine defend itself against Putin, a dictator who takes rights rights away from the people and gives all the power and wealth to the state”

Trump supporters proudly wear their Make America Great Again baseball caps made in China

Well the Ukraine had better start digging out the
Files on hunter biden a bit smart

With out US support the Ukraine will probably go down the collective toilet ? Or be forced into some type of settlement with poo tin ?

Oh well s**t happens ?

Did anyone watch Trump: The Return last night?

I did not. Icannot. I bloody well will not watch that blowhard at all anymore...but i read the review of the programme and can only conclude people are still following the Trump Circus to see how far he'll go this time. They want to experience the warm thrill of confusion when real chaos spreads across the country in the hope that something better will emerge from the ruins. The delusion is complete and there's no antidote.

You imagine it'll be a good thing for him to be re-elected?
There are some people who thinks its funny that a pathological lying narcissist getting into power upsets decent people.

those people that find it funny are either not decent people or not very bright. Sometimes both

Yeah, i forgot Gantman doesn't do questions.
Usually, he hasn't got an answer.

This years election really matters. If the US justice system cannot indict a man for inciting insurrection to overturn a democratic election in the foremost democracy in the world we truly are up Schitt$ Creek without a paddle.

Sponsored Links
Back