Trump reconsiders Second Amendment

Sponsored Links
This image could be the one to define his campaign, though...

4189.jpg

...a bit like the Marines at Iwo Jima - only not so heroic.

Also it looks like the Trump shooter was a Republican.
Latest says he definitely was but donated to some liberal group when Biden was elected.. Liberal can mean anything goes but is often used in a far more selective way.

It's interesting that certain shots cropped up of snipers but not the ones Trump had. Latest BBC, they were on the roof of an adjacent building. Also video of someone apparently talking to police near the building "the sniper was on".

X is full of conspiracy theories - all these things that "don't make sense". etc.

Sponsored Links
Looks like they may need to choose taller women. Equality campaign figures.

I saw something about the football match so I asked my wife if she'd seen the bad news.
Yes, she said.
"He missed".

It's an ill wind....
Trump Media stock is up 50% and in the UK we can get stocks while they're still asleep. So he's done me some good. :)

Latest says he definitely was but donated to some liberal group when Biden was elected.. Liberal can mean anything goes but is often used in a far more selective way.

It's interesting that certain shots cropped up of snipers but not the ones Trump had. Latest BBC, they were on the roof of an adjacent building. Also video of someone apparently talking to police near the building "the sniper was on".

X is full of conspiracy theories - all these things that "don't make sense". etc.
No, the latest says the donation might have been someone else with a similar name who lived nearby. The donor age was 65 I think.

This image could be the one to define his campaign, though...

4189.jpg

...a bit like the Marines at Iwo Jima - only not so heroic.
I noticed from the news footage how quickly all the photographers rushed forward to the podium, despite the risk of further bullets raining their way.
The once in a lifetime photo is their aim, so one lucky guy is now enjoying a nice payout and early retirement.

The once in a lifetime photo is their aim, so one lucky guy is now enjoying a nice payout and early retirement.
There was no way the iage you quoted could be taken at the actual event when it happened. It's staged.

Looks like Teflon Don has had a good weekend
She was appointed by Trump and dismissed the case on a technical basis, There is some debate about if her decision is correct. If incorrect Trump will find himself on trial again.

She was appointed by Trump and dismissed the case on a technical basis, There is some debate about if her decision is correct. If incorrect Trump will find himself on trial again.
You mean the admitted evidence tampering . No debate it was expected the minute the FBI admitted it

Sponsored Links
Back