Trump reconsiders Second Amendment

Sponsored Links
"Religious", as in "Oh God, Iraq has a shoiteload of our oil!"
Oil played a part in it but it was also Bush jr avenging his father's humiliation in GF1, and some twisted notion of a new world order which I understood to mean importing western style democracy.

Bannon is an interesting creature. Some old news
Meanwhile, in 2015, Bannon and the London satellite of his far-right propaganda outlet, Breitbart News, helped stoke the anti-Muslim sentiment that fueled Brexit (also called “Leave EU”), the campaign to separate Great Britain from the European Union. After the Brexiteers “won” the vote to leave the EU, Brexit leader Nigel Farage thanked Bannon and Breitbart for the result. “‘Well done Bannon, well done Breitbart,” he declared in a video that was later deleted from the Breitbart YouTube account following the Cambridge Analytica scandal. In July 2015, under Bannon’s leadership,

Farage recently stated he is here with us at his campaign meeting. He very probably still figures with Trump.
Just waiting for the photo op with the bandaged ear...Far rage will use comments like those from the VP designate to fuel anti government rhetoric. It will interesting to see if Starmy has the balls to close down geebee news. Through the proper channels of course.

Sponsored Links
This was also a motive, but religion? Iraq was both declared and practice, a secular country: religion was very much subordinate to "the state".
BushJR and most of Amerrica were convinced Irack was responsible for 911.

Reunite the country my eye
Looks like the USA,USA,USA chant has gone at the convention. It's now fight,fight,fight.

Policy. Pass but a new slogan may be something like Make America Safe and deporting 2m immigrants. Concerns about immigration seem to be a feature of the majority of states when people are directly asked. I wonder how well facts fit in with the impression this sort of thing leaves?

Last edited:
Iraq. Several reasons. Sadam was a western hero fighting Iran. Shown on TV as such. Low oil prices with debt to pay so he invaded Kuwait.Then comes the Super Gun. Crazy really worrying about something that isn't entirely practical. Mosad bumped of the designer who came up with the idea and designs.

Then comes the none existent WMD's used as an excuse for the invasion under US pressure.

More on Trump's VP. Seems he does have a poor working class background but he is extreme and often outspoken.

LOL Early example - the UK will be the 1st Moslem country to have nukes now labour is in. It did get a laugh from the audience but not from him. Some see him has Trump mk2 when the time comes.

CNN have laid out a timeline of events that highlights the confusion following the first shots...although i'd reconsider hiring security that asks "what're we doing? Where're we going?" in the moments after Trump was 'shot' (barely a scratch, easily covered by what appeared to be a sanitary pad yesterday).

The real hero that day was Corey Comperatore, who threw his body in line of fire to protect his wife and daughter, taking a bullet to the head in their defence.

That’s how it was sold to the guys on the ground, it’s easy to forget how religion dominates us political thinking
It's easy to get carried away with the idea as well. You may have heard of the term bible belts. There are areas where religion figures far more highly than elsewhere. Numbers are significant so politics swings to suite. Aspects like senate bible classes appear. Not attended by all. The term God crops up in a number of areas. God bless America etc.
There is also another type of belt. The rust belt. Areas that were heavily into steel making. The people in these remember a different USA from ~1960's. The same factor figures in a number of areas / jobs. It started to vaporise when Regan appeared much like the UK. TBH I think we lead the pack one the slide down but lots of countries have similar problems.

A simplifiied but still accurate view is that loads of people did work in manufacture. They are not really needed any more but some remember better times. Stuff these days is often made elsewhere and the create jobs drive post WWII has more or less gone. Companies now have other concerns.

A simplifiied but still accurate view is that loads of people did work in manufacture. They are not really needed any more but some remember better times. Stuff these days is often made elsewhere and the create jobs drive post WWII has more or less gone. Companies now have other concerns.
Plenty of manufacturing in Germany Italy France and more than you might think here. One of the potential benefits post brexhit is that governments can offer state subsidies to business without breaching anti competition rules. I’m sure the fishing and farming industry would welcome that. It appears we took ack to control so unbridled capitalism could reign supreme. RIP the Borris bus promise

I enjoyed hearing the reason given for why nobody was put on the roof where the shooter took aim - because it was 'a sloping roof' and there were Health and Safety concerns...which really doesn't explain why 'Hawkeye' was in position behind the stage on a sloping roof! :LOL:

I enjoyed hearing the reason given for why nobody was put on the roof where the shooter took aim - because it was 'a sloping roof' and there were Health and Safety concerns...which really doesn't explain why 'Hawkeye' was in position behind the stage on a sloping roof! :LOL:

Didn't end well for him though, did it?

Ergo, the roof wasn't safe ;)

Sponsored Links
Back