UFO's / UAP's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was common in ancient Egypt for hieroglyphs to be re-carved and re-faced over the years. This process of writing on the same surface more than once is called palimpsest, and it was common practice when a new Pharaoh was establishing a dynasty to write over the hieroglyphs of his predecessors. It is well known that such a process took place at the temple of Seti I in Abydos, during the reign of his son Ramses II."

Sponsored Links
“If you look closely you can see a helicopter, an airplane, a tank and a special vessel. However, Egyptologists easily recognize that the apparently strange ships are just illusions produced by erosion of the stone surface in a process called “palimpsest.” A palimpsest consists in the erasing of the original text lying on any surface (papyrus, parchment, stone …) to replace it with another text.”

Any old website will do now ?

Sponsored Links
Lots of myths and legends have been going for thousands of years, it would be more surprising if nothing strange ever appeared in paintings drawn by artists who didn't know any better.

Unless....
yep i wonder if the nuclear fall out in india from thousands of years ago is also a myth

Obviously you not had time to view it all? You think it cant be done as shown in the video?
Proof that drilling granite can happen with materials available in Egyptian times. Well blow me down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back