Ukraine counter offensive

A traitor to the state of Russia either gets thrown off a 50th floor hotel balcony or enjoys their last cup of tea laced with an exotic chemical.

A traitor to the state of the UK gets a knighthood & a pension in the form of a seat in the House of Lords.
Neither of them are right

Sponsored Links
Maybe, but it is the world we live in.

What do you want? Do you want to be thrown off a 50th floor balcony or would you like a seat in the House of Lords . . . . ?
What aboutery at its finest.

Putin invaded another sovereign country, and kills off those who object.

The house of Lords has nothing to do with it

Sponsored Links
What aboutery at its finest.

Putin invaded another sovereign country, and kills off those who object.

The house of Lords has nothing to do with it
My apologies. For a moment there I thought you were engaging in intelligent debate.

We are in this altogether, so the eu increasing the import of liquefied gas by 35% from Russia must be a cunning plan.

Last edited:
We are in this altogether, so the eu increasing the import of liquefied gas by 35% from Russia must be a cunning plan.
People voting for Putins Brexit must be a cunning plan
Tory party taking millions in donations from Oligarchs must be a cunning plan
Boris Johnson putting a Russian Oligarch into House of Lords must be a cunning plan
London being the worlds centre for laundering Oligarch money must be a cunning plan

Afai recall there was some type of poll in Russia a good while back and some thing like 60% of Russians thought Stalin was a stand up bloke :ROFLMAO:

The country is full of fruit cakes boozed up
On cheap vodka always up for a brawl

People voting for Putins Brexit must be a cunning plan
Tory party taking millions in donations from Oligarchs must be a cunning plan
Boris Johnson putting a Russian Oligarch into House of Lords must be a cunning plan
London being the worlds centre for laundering Oligarch money must be a cunning plan
I see Gant doesn’t have a response to this

what a surprise, he voted for Putins Brexit

Sponsored Links
Back