Wales becomes Trumpton

Probably best to let mrs noseall drive next time.
Will do. Mind you, we may have ended up in Southampton or Central London.

The traffic wasn't moving for anyone. Plus I could not be arsed with the whole appealing a ticket thing.

Sponsored Links
Quite right too, tossers...
They were exceptional circumstances. Gridlock. And all it turned out to be was a short run of temporary roadworks lights. Unfugging- believable!
I'm sure there was increased volume going that way due to 10 & 11 being closed on the M25.
As for 20mph zones - I had no trouble sticking to 22mph. ;)

It's wrong to look at impact speed and compare with free traveling speed. there is no doubt that hitting a person at 20mph is going to result in less injuries than hitting someone at 30mph. But the evidence suggests that 20mph zones don't work, because pedestrians and drivers pay less attention to the risks. No rational human would cross a 40mph road without a really good look, but with 20 zones, people don't see the risks. Head in phone, step out.
What a load if bollax

Will do. Mind you, we may have ended up in Southampton or Central London.

The traffic wasn't moving for anyone. Plus I could not be arsed with the whole appealing a ticket thing.
As well as the M25 being shut, major roads in Surrey were closed due to an oil spill from a fuel tanker that resulted in emergency new road surfacing.

Sponsored Links
Rule 174....yes of course....it was right there in my minds eye...honest.
I'd still do the same again. I wouldn't want the hassle, 174 or otherwise.
Better to block those wanting to go ahead or left, because they can't get past the guy turning right who wont make the turn (y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back