We Will Dance Again

Sponsored Links
What have you seen then?
Hostages being taken away. A grenade being thown into a shelter. IDF barracks being overrun. Lines of abandoned cars. Not clear why. Traffic jams mentioned but some clearly did leave. Couple of blokes with guns. The party in full swing. A more senior IDF man on his way when he heard about it. Self reporting by the look of it.

Then add Gaza citizens looting and also taking hostages away. Also initial gun ship attacks hitting anything on it's way back to Gaza. A number of separate ones.

Survivor interviews. Some hid in toilets. Other's all women that wondered if a party so near to Gaza was a good idea.

Oh look the cowardly w****r that calls people Jew haters with f****g zero evidence.

Nwgs keeps claiming this forum is infested with anti semitism……he is correct, people like NWGS, KoolPC, Fillboy etc do all hate Palestinians (who are semites)
I’ve stated my reasons. If you can’t accept it, oh dear.

Sponsored Links
There's a very good article here in the NYT from an extremely respected commentator, who is a strong Israel supporter, arguing that Netanyahu has put Israel in terrible danger.

EDIT: I'm not sure I fully understand the rules on sharing. So, I've removed the sharing link whilst I check it out.

This is the basic article without my sharing link.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back