Weight loss injections for unemployed

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Some people are so fat they cannot work.... well thats what they claim.

But setting that aside, there is a lot of jumping up and down (if only they did) about how this is a breakthrough for the super morbidly obese, but the fact is. Once you stop the effect stops, so the fatties will go back to being fatties again.

You really do need to change your lifestyle if you want to keep weightloss lasting.

I'm just not sure why this injection is so targeted at the unemployed

I wondered that as well........

e57291a2-4ad9-4b01-8f81-97a3543ba4b1.JPEG

cut benefits and close food banks is the way forward

effective in the animal kingdom, if a tiger gets too fat, it won't be able to catch anything so can't eat until they slim down.
Don't be ridiculous. Many above board people who are trying their best can find themselves needing to claim benefits and/or use food banks. We need to ask ourselves why a supposedly prosperous country needs food banks in the first place.

I'm the first to say not everyone on benefits is trying to improve their situation. Law of averages says there'll also be those with no intention of trying to find work, ever.

However that's not everyone.

I think he was suggesting that the super morbidly obese should be restricted, until they slim down.

effective in the animal kingdom, if a tiger gets too fat, it won't be able to catch anything so can't eat until they slim down.
Morbidly obese people can suffer malnutrition

They have also been known to eat their own young.

Your analogy is deeply flawed, boyo.

Sponsored Links
Back