Weight loss injections for unemployed

man man climate change creates more extremes of weather, it doesnt increase ability to grow more crops
your denial of man made climate change is tedious, please take the nonsense elsewhere, try substack or youtube
So the general consensus is that our climate in the uk is turning wetter and warmer so here is a short list of fruit suited to that condition
Mango: Prefers warm temperatures and can thrive in high humidity.
Pineapple: Grows well in tropical climates and is tolerant of humidity.
Papaya: Enjoys warm weather and needs plenty of moisture.
Banana: Thrives in hot, humid conditions and requires a lot of water.
Coconut: Grows well near coastal areas in warm, humid environments.
Guava: Adaptable to various conditions, it flourishes in tropical climates.
Passion Fruit: Prefers warm temperatures and can handle high humidity.
Lychee: Thrives in tropica
Then there is the ability to grow salad crops all year round
With thanks to a warming climate we can look forward to a healthier population.

Sponsored Links
So this came from wes streeting, Imagine the outrage if it had come from Matt Hancock.
Is this going to be a mandatory injection or just one you only have to have to receive benefits.
I don't see that getting some super obese claimants to shed weight is going to make a jot of difference to the economy. The attitude of people to work and the expectations of some employers are the issue

Sponsored Links
being very overweight is often a symptom: mental health, upbringing, circumstance.
People get trapped in a rut and cant get out

Im not sure if the Labour party cna achieve anything, but it would be great if they could help people to recover their health and get back to work...........but its going to need money for support services, not easily done
Word salad

Really? I didn't know that. Can you show us the evidence for your claim?
A 2 min google throws up 100s - here are a couple
Both of us represent constituencies in the north of England. We have to refer working people to food banks
At this rate, by 2030 a million more people will be using food banks. How many more working people will be pushed into poverty by his Prime Minister before he says enough is enough?”

I'm proud to be a patron of my local food bank. I'll be even prouder when, under a Labour Government, food banks are no longer needed.

When Labour left government, there was one food bank. Now, because of the Tories, we live in a country where there are more food banks than there are McDonald’s. Vote Labour tomorrow to end food bank Britain.

Word salad
Yeah and if they eat more of it they wouldn't be obese. And with a warming climate we can look forward to growing it ourselves in this country all year around instead of just 8 weeks a year.
And in any case its in labours own interest to have a warming climate.

Last edited:
Wes is one of the more impressive cabinet members, he realises Kieth needs a diversion from the freebies debate etc, and knows that having a go at the feckless triggers all voters

Show me some from official Labour sources attacking food banks. Include the source.
Labour were constantly using food banks as a weapon against conservatives --- they gone all sthum on it now though haven't they
labe.JPG

Last edited:
Mind you I wouldn't put it past labour to means test food banks, maybe you dont get anything if you smoke, have any pets, have any prescription tv , have an apple phone.

are food banks not sort of means tested anyway , i know the main one in our town you cant just turn up you have to get a token from the social or whoever

Sponsored Links
Back