What are you having for breakfast?

Sponsored Links
Actually, they’re quite delicious.

3DE1887E-A0CC-4667-ABE4-BCB6C46C6E86.jpeg

Just for @MynameisBod as I know he follows this thread and gets great inspiration from it.

Smashed avocado on toasted multi seed wholemeal bread, topped with a lightly poached free-range fresh egg seasoned with cracked black pepper and pink Himalayan salt. Noice. So Noice I had the same again straight after.

View attachment 271863
What's under the smavocado?

On these warm days, I am quite into eating leftovers cold straight from the fridge.

I have just had a bowl of cold Rat.

Like all cooked dishes with tomato in them (Rat, curries, chilli con carne etc), a few days in the fridge improves the flavour no end.

Also like pea, mint and courgette soup chilled.

Very noice!

Sponsored Links
On these warm days, I am quite into eating leftovers cold straight from the fridge.

Like all cooked dishes with tomato in them (Rat, curries, chilli con carne etc), a few days in the fridge improves the flavour no end.

Very noice!

Is this what Brexit has done for the North. I think once I retire I will delve into foraging but I hope it never gets this bad.... Have you tried food banks?

I know I've eaten Crocodile, Kangaroo Wichamegrub, 4 minute noodles and Buffalo. I suspect I've eaten dog and possibly Rat but not by choice. Is it like a delicacy you have up north, like mushy peas?

I know I've eaten Crocodile, Kangaroo Wichamegrub, 4 minute noodles and Buffalo. I suspect I've eaten dog and possibly Rat but not by choice. Is it like a delicacy you have up north, like mushy peas?
Is what a delicacy?

Very noice!

Is what a delicacy?

We have just had a letter from our Council saying that there are rats and mice in the area and people are feeding the birds so the rodents are snarfing the bird food. Residents are being asked to stop feeding the birds so the rodents eat the poison.

Rats.... you seem very fond of a Rat or two

Sponsored Links
Back