What are you having for breakfast?

I'm pre diabetic and have the prickers and measuring machine, surprising what bread can do to your sugar levels.
Ketone diets the way to go if you've got cancer some doctors recommend and cut out the carbs.
How true dunno just a thought.

Sponsored Links
I cook directly onto the tray. Only exception is salmon which I wrap in foil. I don't know what your one is like but ours has a mesh type basket inside a solid tray so to wash it it’s very simple - fill with hot water and washing up liquid, scrub the inside of the mesh basket with a washing up brush, release the basket, turn over, wash the outside of the mesh basket with the brush, then wash the inside of the tray. Rinse. Job done. Don’t even need to fill the sink, just the tray.

View attachment 318261

God; that kitchen is looking tired, Mottie ;)

Sponsored Links
I'm pre diabetic and have the prickers and measuring machine, surprising what bread can do to your sugar levels.
Ketone diets the way to go if you've got cancer some doctors recommend and cut out the carbs.
Have you considered a gluten-free diet? It can help with some foods, like bread, that contain sugars.

I've just cut down on bread, no confectionary, three or four mile walk bit of fasting and I get a reading round the seven mark, so not in the danger zone( above 12)
Better than taking that metformin.

The overnight porrage is back.

20231122_060733.jpg

It's lovely. Going to alternate with the yogurt/Kefir in the mornings.

Not sure if they would mix well?

Got thus Manuka honey from Aldi. Seems a grainy texture compared with the Lidle smooth texture.

I got told I'm type 2 Diabetes and put on tablets. All on tge instruction of a phone call.

I've had to many tablets and chemicals pumped into me these last few years so I I said I'd deal with this by diet alone.

On seeing the Diabetic expert. (Romanian) she told me I was no longer in that zone because of my diet. So keep off the drugs she told me.

She was wonderful, so passionate about her job and so interested on how I controlled my new found illness.

Fried tomatoes on toasted sesame seed bagel and freshly ground black pepper. Fry the tomatoes until they caramelise for the best flavour. So good, I had another.

IMG_0323.jpeg

God; that kitchen is looking tired, Mottie ;)
You've not seen ours....an MFI kitchen inherited with the house and fitted in 1994. We will bake it a cake next year. Just like we're doing with the Mitsubishi if we still have it. It's 21 on the 14th.

Sponsored Links
Back