What are you having for breakfast?

Toasted sesame seed bagel topped with air fried bacon and tomatoes and sautéed cavolo nero. Absolutely delicious.

IMG_1991.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
We just bought some washable liners for the air fryer, with the intention of making more use of it.
I cook directly onto the tray. Only exception is salmon which I wrap in foil. I don't know what your one is like but ours has a mesh type basket inside a solid tray so to wash it it’s very simple - fill with hot water and washing up liquid, scrub the inside of the mesh basket with a washing up brush, release the basket, turn over, wash the outside of the mesh basket with the brush, then wash the inside of the tray. Rinse. Job done. Don’t even need to fill the sink, just the tray.

IMG_5600.jpeg

I don't know what your one is like but ours has a mesh type basket inside a solid tray so to wash it it’s very simple - fill with hot water and washing up liquid, scrub the inside of the mesh basket with a washing up brush, release the basket, turn over, wash the outside of the mesh basket with the brush, then wash the inside of the tray. Rinse. Job done.

Mine is quite similar, except the supposed none-stick, isn't very none-stick - which was why I gave up on it, after little use.

I gave the air fryer and microwave a day off this morning. I fried the lot! I haven’t had a breakfast with everything fried for ages. Bloody luvverly!

IMG_0253.jpeg

At 57 years old,
20231121_065509.jpg
I've just discovered Figs. And what a delightful small fruit it is.

Sponsored Links
Back