What are you having for breakfast?

In preparation for breakfast tomorrow
20240213_211511.jpg

Inspired by mottie

Sponsored Links
It's all in there. It's not art but it's part of a healthy start to the day.
20240214_064757.jpg

Started with a shot of Willy's apple cider vinegar then to the bathroom for an ice cold shower.

I'll get more of the Fiber I need from a strong skinny flat white.

Unless I get a call out I'll be in the Yoga studio at 10.

Then it'll be home for some Chia seed Sourdough.

Hopefully I'll get a job come in to pay for all that lot.

I had to google to find out what overnight oats are. I don't think it would be my thing. I only really like oats in flapjacks and hobnobs. Porridge makes me gag.

Sponsored Links
Oats are fantastic for lowering cholesterol.

I've just been told by my quack that my cholesterol has risen. He suggested statins. I laughed at him and he asked why.

I told him that both my Mum and my B-i-L had statins and now their leg muscles are burgered and they can't walk any distance at all.

I ain't touching 'em!

Talking of breakfast, nothing happened on valentine's day (if you know what I mean fnarr fnarr!)

So this morning, I was cooking Mrs S her breakfast.
She didn't get the hint sadly....

IMG_20240216_105143_HDR.jpg

Oats are fantastic for lowering cholesterol.

I've just been told by my quack that my cholesterol has risen. He suggested statins. I laughed at him and he asked why.

I told him that both my Mum and my B-i-L had statins and now their leg muscles are burgered and they can't walk any distance at all.

I ain't touching 'em!

Keep of the drugs as much as you can. I've controlled my type 2 diabetes by eating good healthy food. My cholesterol was also bad so I hoping I'm controlling that as well, but not as confident.

Over the weekend in Notts, I had toasted banana bread for one breakfast which was very good and a veggie full English on Sunday morning, also very tasty.

My friend from Rhodesia does a mean breakfast with a twist. Same ingredients as a full English plus friend banana and pineapple. And the sausage is Boerwors, not Brit bangers. Calls it the Full African.

And the sausage is Boerwors,
I used to love that when I was out there. You bought it by the yard and cooked it on the braii in one continuous ring like a Catherine wheel. When you sunk your teeth into it, you had to lean forward otherwise the shower of fat that came out of it would go all down your front. When it was cooking, if you pricked the skin with a fork, you’d get a jet of oil spurt out which would catch fire immediately. Happy memories.

Sponsored Links
Back