What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Read something about them sorting the pitches they wanted to play on.
Changed the pitch for the semi-f. against NZ, didn't they?
Rain's put a stop to the Wallabies charge...Climate Change strikes again.:sneaky:

Changed the pitch for the semi-f. against NZ, didn't they?
Rain's put a stop to the Wallabies charge...Climate Change strikes again.:sneaky:

Perhaps the Indians have been practicing "cloud seeding" :D

Heard about this, the other day: apparently, the Indian government are considering this, to rain-out the excessive pollution over some Indian cities.

Perhaps the Indians have been practicing "cloud seeding" :D

Heard about this, the other day: apparently, the Indian government are considering this, to rain-out the excessive pollution over some Indian cities.
I think the American's gave it a go in the 50s - came to nothing, of course but the Brits attempt gave us an all-time Kate Bush classic: "Cloudbusting."

Play resumed - SA 101-4.

Sponsored Links
I think the American's gave it a go in the 50s - came to nothing, of course but the Brits attempt gave us an all-time Kate Bush classic: "Cloudbusting."

Play resumed - SA 101-4.

IIRC, some reports did the rounds, that the USSR did cloudseeding after Chernobyl, to rain-out the radioactive particles before they reached Moscow.

Listening to TMS today, one of the TMS geezers went for a Thai meal with some other media types and ended up sitting next to one Sir Michael Jagger, surreal
Jagger's a big fan of cricket, a member of the MCC, i think. Likes a beer with John Major, apparently. Major's opinion on the Stones has gone unrecorded.

Jagger's a big fan of cricket, a member of the MCC, i think. Likes a beer with John Major, apparently. Major's opinion on the Stones has gone unrecorded.
He's been spotted at a couple of the matches

F1 Las Vegas practice session. Currently delayed after 9 minutes in FP1 because the cars are creating so much suction underneath at speed that they are literally sucking up drain covers at they go over them at 200mph and causing all sorts of major problems to the cars - Ferrari are having to change the chassis on Sainz's car as its been badly damaged.

Last edited:
F1 Las Vegas practice session. Currently delayed after 9 minutes in FP1 because the cars are creating so much suction underneath at speed that they are literally sucking up drain covers at they go over them at 200mph and causing all sorts of major problems to the cars - Ferrari are having to change the chassis on Sainz's car as its been badly damaged.

That's going to cost :eek:

It looks like a big plug hole; hardly the hi-tech you'd expect for F1. Do they call for Dyno-Rod?

Sponsored Links
Back