What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Darts. The final. Littler is one down. Let’s see whether that will rattle him or whether he can take it in his stride and make a comeback.

What's happening, Mottie?

Been back and forth but he's now 2 down. 6-4 and it’s the first to 7. He was 4-2 up at one point.

image.jpg

He is playing the world number one and he's number one for a reason.

Deadloch on Prime, Aussie dark comedy, Midsomer meets League of Gentlemen, crossed with Queer as Folk set in Tasmania, never hear so much foul language, strangely watchable

Watched two on the trot while doing a bit of ironing. Fool me once and Reacher.

T.O.T.P. 1964 to 1975 - Big Hits​

It's on BBC4. 1971 now with Tony Blackburn. I think I'll just keep BBC4 on all night. Get It On, T, Rex

T.O.T.P. 1964 to 1975 - Big Hits​

It's on BBC4. 1971 now with Tony Blackburn. I think I'll just keep BBC4 on all night. Get It On, T, Rex
First record I bought, Jeepster. First album, Electric warrior. I had a recording of a demo disc that T Rex made but was never released. A classmate of mine, Alan Curbishley, who played for West Ham (and years later was manager for a while) lent it to me to record on my reel to reel tape recorder. One of his brothers, Bill, worked for EMI and eventually became the manager of the Who, used get all sorts of stuff from EMI.

Sponsored Links
Back