What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
So what does it mean when I hear that the West Indies have 'declared' at 460 for 7 or some such thing? Is a match won purely on the number of runs? Does everybody have to have a go at batting and bowling?

To win, you have to get more runs than the opposition, AND have got them "all out".

If you or your opponent still have any wickets left, the game's a draw.

That's "test cricket".

Short forms of the game - T20, one day, and the like - most runs wins, in basic terms.

Short forms of the game - T20, one day, and the like - most runs wins, in basic terms.
So on those games, if you are the second team to bat and you beat your opponents score, you can 'declare' and win and not have to have all your others have a go at batting?

Sponsored Links
To win, you have to get more runs than the opposition, AND have got them "all out".

If you or your opponent still have any wickets left, the game's a draw.

That's "test cricket".

Now explain the hundred lol

I had a quick listen. Decades ago I was a big fan, but my tastes have changed.

Does it matter that he can't really sing anymore? The crowd don't seem to mind. He's not the only one.

Elton June, he looked like he had trouble walking when he came on stage. Old age doesn't come alone.

I literally have about 10,000 channels via IPTV of course, and they're all mostly boring, currently watching TikTok for my restricted 10mins.

I plan on watching the 2nd Test today, sitting in the rain, drinking warm beer and chewing on a soggy cheese sarnie: as God intended all Englishmen to do during an Ashes series. Are you not entertained?:D

Sponsored Links
Back