Where's FWL???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has FWL slipped off the edge of the earth (no pun intended) or is he visiting the Bermuda Triangle??

Sponsored Links
have a look on novoserve, he left a message there- in the trade section

WHICH BTW, TO THE OWNERS OF THIS FORUM before you edit the word novoserve 'cos its a naughty word', is the main pourpose of novoserve -TRADE FORUM- trade people

That's a good point - come to think of it, I posted about a week ago, with the closing line "I'm certain I'm correct, but I'm not a pro spark, maybe Jim can confirm..." and haven't heard from him since......

FWL?????...... JIIIIIIIIMMMMMM??????????

Sponsored Links
Studders said:
Yeah but, what's his excuse for not posting. :LOL:
He refuses to use foreign electricity. He took some English stuff in a suitcase, but it was confiscated by customs.

There is no truth to the rumour that when the inspector opened his suitcase he said "Watts all this then?"

I'd thought he'd have AMPle room in his case to take some from OHM

Probably got arrested at customs. He shouldn't have mentioned the quick blow fuses!

To think all this happened because someone was unclear as to his current whereabouts.

There seems to be unlimited potential for people to generate jokes because of it. I feared it would lead to this, but I'm afraid my resistance was low. Is the outcome good or bad? I'm fairly neutral on the subject myself, but that might be just a phase I'm going through.

If he's not posting, maybe we should switch to a different method of contact. Do you think he'd answer a cable?

Or has he gone to earth?

according to a post he made on novoserve he has gone to the us on some personal matter

i don't have any more detail though
apparenlty its not a small issue and he has resigned his post

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back