Where's FWL???

Sponsored Links
I must say that what ever all people think and say, it is obvious that he is missing here...(no difference wether you think it's for good or for bad)
Even the queen does not have so much talking about her...

Sponsored Links
Well like it or lump it, he is a bit of a mover and shaker.

Good luck to him, and I for one hope all turns out for the best.

P.

Gents, apols for the lack of input of late. As has been said by others I am currently on Vancouver Island, Canada, involved with some extremely urgent and serious personal business. I will likely be here for at least another 2 weeks, perhaps longer, when that is done I will be going to Spain to try to sort a knock-on issue there!

I have resigned from Franklin-Wood, this is due to this particular problem meaning I could not commit time to it for a significant while, but also due to differences in opinion between the Directors. I still own 70% of the company, but will no longer be involved in running it as we all see the future of company differently. I would rather keep my partners as friends that end up in arguments that breed bad feeling.

My partners are trying to raise the money to buy me out whilst I am away.

Regarding posting, I log onto my computers at home on a daily basis, when I do I look into all the forums, but have posted infrequently on all that I go to..I will try to spend a bit more time looking at the posts and perhaps answering some questions..takes my mind off the personal sh*t*.

Sorry to hear this, hope things work out better for you. Usually does !

And don't give up !

i remember you had a plan to get into the sale of electrical stuff

is that going to be left with franklin wood limited or is that a personal project of yours?

and what about the AE3 is that a personal thing of yours?

Plug, the AE3 is my baby and will be resumed with avengance once I have the personal stuff sorted..it's just had to take a back seat for the minute.

The online shop will go ahead, but that will be something for me to sort out..it was one of the sticking points with my partners and myself.

FWL_Engineer said:
Plug, the AE3 is my baby and will be resumed with avengance once I have the personal stuff sorted..it's just had to take a back seat for the minute.

The online shop will go ahead, but that will be something for me to sort out..it was one of the sticking points with my partners and myself.

I don't understand (you see nothig is changed... :oops: ), we are here pushing an pulling and you 'take a back seat for the minute.'... ;)

The consumer units cannae tek it Jim! While yer've been away, the Wylexians have taken over the ship!

And some european electricians have come and twisted together all three phases of the main supply too!

AdamW said:
The consumer units cannae tek it Jim! While yer've been away, the Wylexians have taken over the ship!

You tell those Wylexians that the Connectexions will sort out their troubles and the Rewirables will no longer be an issue.! :D

AdamW said:
And some european electricians have come and twisted together all three phases of the main supply too!

Wewll just stand well back as Warp drive will take on a whole hew meaning with Red to Brown, Yellow to Black and Blue to F**k!! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back