Why Are There So Many Lesbians Now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Promotion? That's quite a loaded word.
I don't believe the education is aimed at discouragement or discrimination. So therefore time spent talking positively about a subject is of course promoting it. There is also a widely held belief that those parents who wish to withdraw their children from this are on the rise, not because the state has over stepped the mark, but because they are a coordinated hateful minority.

It's a shame. These things can easily be discussed in a way where most people are ok about it. Unfortunately those with agendas on both sides see schools as the battle ground.

and an orange tan

main-qimg-c559ee8af73ba392639bbe3637d30c28-lq

I don't believe the education is aimed at discouragement or discrimination. So therefore time spent talking positively about a subject is of course promoting it. There is also a widely held belief that those parents who wish to withdraw their children from this are on the rise, not because the state has over stepped the mark, but because they are a coordinated hateful minority.

It's a shame. These things can easily be discussed in a way where most people are ok about it. Unfortunately those with agendas on both sides see schools as the battle ground.
Promoting inclusivity I'd agree with, both as a description and as a good thing.

But given the history involved I wouldn't use that word without a fair bit of context. See section 28.

It was repealed for a reason. Many (and not just religious nutcases) feel it has gone too far and the agenda is in fact being pushed.

We will never get it right if we continue to treat these people as the “enemy”.

Tolerance and acceptance isn’t even a thing within the LGBTQ+ “community”, so to ignore the challenges outside is never going to bring people together. IMO everyone has a voice and parents should be able to opt their kids out without being labelled.

It was repealed for a reason. Many (and not just religious nutcases) feel it has gone too far and the agenda is in fact being pushed.
I agree, not all the nutcases complaining are religious.

There's a huge amount of fear and ignorance on what is and isn't in PHSE lessons. I'm sure the quality of teaching varies as much as every other subject, but the idiots complaining about LGBT being pushed or children being indoctrinated are just that.

Let's not forget that an indecent amount of parents are bigoted arseholes. Their children are the ones who most need the information in those classes, by allowing their parents to block them attending it helps ensure the same **** keeps on going.

Do you think that insulting them is the best way to gain their tolerance and understanding?

In my world, if I want to convince someone to change their view, I start by understanding it from their perspective.

Otherwise you are just as intolerant as them.

The other issue is recognising that pre-pubescent kids have all sorts of chemicals developing in their body. Promoting transgender for example to them is probably a recipe for problems.

Do you think that insulting them is the best way to gain their tolerance and understanding?

In my world, if I want to convince someone to change their view, I start by understanding it from their perspective.

Otherwise you are just as intolerant as them.

The other issue is recognising that pre-pubescent kids have all sorts of chemicals developing in their body. Promoting transgender for example to them is probably a recipe for problems.
I don't think that anything I can do online will change their minds. The best I can do is let them know that their view is not universal.

Again with the 'promoting' transgender. Stating it exists and describing it isn't promoting it any more than physics' lessons promote gravity.

As for tolerance, a tolerant society has to be absolutely intolerant of intolerance.

There's a growing group of posters on here who insult anyone that doesn't agree with their views. The ones who always try to subtlety insinuate their superiority whilst calling others names. All part of their tolerance no doubt.

At the same time people are expected to tolerate promoting LGBTQ+ agendas in schools. We are supposed to ignore the anti T agenda from some of the L community.

Hatefully calling them “males” on lesbian dating sites for example. This will only get worse if self determination ever gets off the ground.

IMO it’s better to celebrate differences of opinion and allow parents a say on what their kids should or should not be taught.

The more you push the harder people resist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back