Why are we not seeing this on other U.K. news channels?

But as no-one died, yet, I can't see how anyone can be charged with killing anyone.

As Odds said, the rozzer will need to be lucky.

"Lucky" in that the assaulted doesn't take a turn for the worse (their condition, while not reported as "grave", is not great).

Sponsored Links
The biggest rise in immigration was under Rishi Sunak.
About 1 million foreigners applied for National insurance numbers last year.
Maybe its just a coincidence that most of these immigrants were from India and Africa.
Nothing to do with Rishis connections in India and Africa of course.

Plus the fact that with his money, he'll never experience the effects of overcrowded housing and strained public services. Like a lot of immigrants, their loyalties lie elsewhere. He's allright Jack!

Read something which maybe slightly encouraging re. election. Apparently Reform polled higher with younger voters than The Tories. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for future generations and this country - despite carpet-bombing younger, susceptible people with lefty, woke propaganda and brain washing for last 20 years or so.

Of course, if The Tories still practised conservative policies, Reform wouldn't even exist and they would still hold power.

Attempted maybe. But as no-one died, yet, I can't see how anyone can be charged with killing anyone.
I said he'll be lucky - considering the victim is in a bad way they'll both need to be lucky after that incident. I f*king hate seeing someone do that. Bloody coward. Hands bound, no way to defend himself. Only something a complete cad would consider. I still haven't forgiven John Hartson doing that to Eyal Berkovic all those years ago - never will, either.

Sponsored Links
Read something which maybe slightly encouraging re. election. Apparently Reform polled higher with younger voters than The Tories.

That's a very low bar.

Both of them are mainly supported by men around or over retirement age.

Support among young people is negligible. Like Brexit.

And that really is encouraging.

I'm surprised you write as if you didn't know that. It's often been mentioned here.

Read something which maybe slightly encouraging re. election. Apparently Reform polled higher with younger voters than The Tories.

That's a very low bar.

Support among young people is negligible.

I'm surprised you write as if you didn't know that. It's often been mentioned here.

That's a very low bar.

Support among young people is negligible.

But it's still significant. A gammon/youth pact would be unstoppable.

chrome_screenshot_26 Jul 2024 11_23_05 BST.png

Labour's answer to the small boat problem will probably be to give them bigger boats. shift bodies over here quicker. They can then brag that "We've stopped the small boats"
Id expect them to make the process faster, which will save a fortune.

I expect the number of refugees is only going to increase. I don't think Labour or the Tories had much control over that any more than they do over global inflation.

Plus the fact that with his money, he'll never experience the effects of overcrowded housing and strained public services. Like a lot of immigrants, their loyalties lie elsewhere. He's allright Jack!
The immigrants applied for NI numbers so they could work and contribute to the UK.

Id expect them to make the process faster, which will save a fortune.

I expect the number of refugees is only going to increase. I don't think Labour or the Tories had much control over that any more than they do over global inflation.
Nor climate change, which will cause a significant rise.

ReganandCarter, and their ilk, will be having a meltdown.

Sponsored Links
Back