Winter fuel allowance

Almost a 1/3 of pensioners are millionaires

It can’t be right they get Winter Fuel Payment……when they shop in Waitrose.

My MIL spends £500 a year on buying the Telegraph newspaper

Sponsored Links
Looks like Labour have there own Liz Truss....

"The economy could have crashed had the government not found savings by cutting winter fuel payments for pensioners, a minister has said"

It wasn’t what Lucy Powell said though, was it.

Sponsored Links
Always glad to help the uninformed

"On average individual wealth increases with age, peaking in the 60-to-64 age group at a level nine times as high as the 30-to-34 age group, before falling in older age groups as people use their wealth to support life in retirement."

"Wealth is unevenly distributed between individuals in Great Britain, with the wealthiest 10% estimated to hold around half of all wealth, primarily in the form of private pensions and property."

"...age was the best predictor of individual wealth..."

"The wealthiest 10% of individuals hold almost half of all wealth"

ONS

If you didn't know those basic facts, you may find it difficult to believe the truth.

Always glad to help the uninformed

"On average individual wealth increases with age, peaking in the 60-to-64 age group at a level nine times as high as the 30-to-34 age group, before falling in older age groups as people use their wealth to support life in retirement."

ONS

I said I didn’t ask you.

Prefer it for Notch7 to back up HIS claim

AND £1 million in assets sounds a lot but for people in their 20’s now it’ll become much more of the norm when they are pensioners

And it depends on how this is calculated too

Sponsored Links
Back