There goes a lot of your winter fuel payments

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sir Keir, complains about suggested Tory cuts..........Whoops a Daisy.

Watch at 40 seconds in

457 subscribers :ROFLMAO:

so youve posted some random guy with a channel on youtube with almost no following.........and you think that constitutes evidence :ROFLMAO:

457 subscribers :ROFLMAO:

so youve posted some random guy with a channel on youtube with almost no following.........and you think that constitutes evidence :ROFLMAO:

I think you are losing the plot just lately Notch7, you used to have some common sense.

Watch SIR KEIR STARMER 40 seconds into the video

Perhaps then you will see the IRONY.

I think you are losing the plot just lately Notch7, you used to have some common sense.

Watch SIR KEIR STARMER 40 seconds into the video

Perhaps then you will see the IRONY.
you are the one that has lost the plot

Jeremy Hunt cut NI to try and buy voters, but there was no money to do it, he dishonestly "funded" it by making "savings" to public services

the cut to pensioners is basically a Jeremy Hunt policy

Jeremy Hunt looks to cut NICs again despite IMF warning of £30bn fiscal hole​

If you have anything original to say, that would be good.
I think the PM made the correct decision based on the state of our finances. Mick and Elton don't need it.

The most vulnerable are the least likely to claim (reams of paperwork/computer use).
They know that a number of people who could claim pension credits don't. They intend to do something about that. What hasn't really been announced. Some mention of telling them they can but if they know who there could be other options.

I've always thought that there is something odd about them. For instance I usually get £100. My wife the same. Not sure what happens if a single person in a property. :) Think that is the correct number as I just transfer mine to the wife what ever it is.

The faked up video. Notice Tory discussion on winter fuel and inclusion of things like that. The same view could be used on child benefits. Labour are likely to target real need in this area rather than just increase payments etc.

Not sure what happens if a single person in a property.
I don't have the figures to hand, but a single person gets more.

I know this because I had a disabled elderly relative, living alone, who got less one year. On enquiry I found out that another person had claimed at the same address. I notified the benefits office that a person who had visited, and lived in Australia, whom I named, might have made a fraudulent claim. Shortly afterwards my relative received the rest of the payment.

I would be entirely happy if the other person was investigated or even prosecuted on their next visit to UK.

Sponsored Links
Back