You tell him, Rishi.

Not really. Not my job to educate you. I suppose you think we should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish and the Falklands back to Argentina too? How far back in history do you want to go. We're in the here and now so just suck it up.
If anyone has a claim it would be Turkey. Now that would be as popular as a vegan souvlaki

Sponsored Links
Exactly. Is that what you think we should do @ellal?

Oh, looks like ellals taken another sabbatical.....

Not my job to educate you.
Thank f*ck for that, as you are a pig ignorant 'little englander' who knows nothing!

How far back in history do you want to go. We're in the here and now so just suck it up.
Hint to the pig ignorant 'little englander'...

There is no longer a 'british empire' ;)

Which 'here and now' are you living in? :LOL:

Is that what you think we should do?
Give them (the Greek marbles) back to their rightful owner...

Equating land disputes with artifacts is pathetic as well you ought to know, and shows the weakness of your uninformed argument!

But I'd have thought that even a thug wielding a scaffold pole would understand the meaning of theft ;)

Sponsored Links
Rightful owner as you put it is probably dead.

These were taken with lawful authority

But I'd have thought that even a thug wielding a scaffold pole would understand the meaning of theft ;)
How many times do I have to tell you - putting a winky/smiley emoticon at the end of your barbed comments doesn’t make you any less of a c**t than you already are.

Would it be morally or ethically acceptable for me, or for the government officer, to be bribed to overlook my vandalism?

How many times do I have to tell you - putting a winky/smiley emoticon at the end of your barbed comments doesn’t make you any less of a c**t than you already are.
How many times do I have to tell you that in resorting to your usual swerve tactics simply shows you up to be what we all know you are...

A serial loser! :LOL:

Prove it!

Funny you should say that...

Our 'king' thinks the same...

Linky Linky

"The king is profiting from the deaths of thousands of people in the north-west of England whose assets are secretly being used to upgrade a commercial property empire managed by his hereditary estate"

Do you agree with that?

Here is the other 1/10.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. If you claim the permission is fake or that the grantor didn’t have the right to grant it, then it’s on you.

Even in Greek law you don’t have to prove your innocence.

If anyone has a claim it would be Turkey. Now that would be as popular as a vegan souvlaki
It'd be worth it, just to see the look on the Greek Ambassador's face when he hears the news.
Another row that could've been avoided just by making small talk, drinking tea, maybe a with a slice of cake, and lying through his teeth - how hard can that be for a Tory?

Prove it!

Funny you should say that...

Our 'king' thinks the same...

Linky Linky

"The king is profiting from the deaths of thousands of people in the north-west of England whose assets are secretly being used to upgrade a commercial property empire managed by his hereditary estate"

Do you agree with that?
Bring out the guillotine

It'd be worth it, just to see the look on the Greek Ambassador's face when he hears the news.
Another row that could've been avoided just by making small talk, drinking tea, maybe a with a slice of cake, and lying through his teeth - how hard can that be for a Tory?
I think sunak opened the door when India asked for some pebbles back

Sponsored Links
Back