Zion and the Art of Armageddon

"In 2002, the PA approved BG’s proposals to construct a pipeline to a processing facility in Gaza. However, the Israeli state delayed this development, arguing that the pipeline should run to an Israeli-controlled port, and that Palestinians would have to supply Gaza Marine surplus fuel to Israel at far below market price.

When Hamas won the Palestinian legislative elections in Gaza in 2007, Israel established a militarized naval blockade, prohibiting further offshore development. Around the same time, Yam Thetis, an Israeli gas consortium, challenged the awarding of the contract to BG, further delaying the process.

In December 2008, in total contravention of international laws, Israel declared sovereignty over the Gaza Marine area, and BG closed its offices in Tel Aviv."

Sponsored Links
Water and other natural resources have cropped up in the submissions to the Hague court. Details given and distribution of water. That one sided as usual.

Sponsored Links
Benjamin has mentioned his deal - all hostages released or they attack Rafar on the day associated with Ramadan. - 10th Mar.

HAMAS - withdrew their idea. Now no returns without a complete ceasefire.

Seems there has been some doubt discussed on how effective Israel has been with it's declared intent on HAMAS and how many are in Rafar. Pass. Pundits say all sorts.

Best watch it. Easy enough to register. Some is about HAMAS's finances. They are worth rather a lot of money and have capable people looking after it. Qatar fed money in to pay HAMAS civil service people on a monthly basis. There is an inference that some was going elsewhere but Qatar runs AlJ and that lot are a problem for Israel so I would wonder about Israeli comments. A MOSAD agent figures. They suggested doing something about HAMAS investments a while ago. The revenue being used to build up their capability. Nothing was done. The inference is that the Israeli gov wanted HAMAS to tick over. Then comes a clip, PM proud that he has prevented the formation of a Palestinian state. Everybody will now understand what Israel has had to do now.

HAMAS started as a sort of aid agency. They drove the other lot out after they had been elected. A pundit mentions why and where these type of groups pop up.

An IDF man. They can weaken HAMAS's military capability but can do nothing about the idea. A rather sane comment.

And of course Iran figures.When it comes to Muslim groups it wouldn't surprise me if others were involved as well especially in the money area.

AlJ. John Snow on C4 commented about them and RT a while ago. RT missinfo , AlJ not too bad but. I'd say he meant they have an Arab bias just as out media often has it's brand of bias. AlJ often broadcast things that go on in the occupied territories. These are not fabrications. They happen.

Seems there are more machinations to come. Heard when I turned our streaming box off last night when the film ended. A UN ceasefire demand is going to be started or read out etc from some country. So the US has come up with it's own. Pass. ;) It was time for bed and I didn't catch all of it.

Seems the US one is essentially a temp cease fire at some point, no attack on Rafar and no buffer zones. The term "was" has been added to the one due on Tuesday. ;) Pass.

AlJ Showed a settlement - looked like a city scape along with a nice road that Palestinians can't use.

I remember one concerning a Palestinian home. House completely surrounded with a fence with a gate and a short length of road he could use. Also 2 IDF on a platform watching the place every day. A richer bloke owned it. Near a small settlement.

AlJ have also had a few mentions of the blue card passes Palestinians need if the live in E Jerusalem.

The WHO has been in the Nasser hospital now. Not the supplies they bought though. They feel that the hospital is more or less dysfunctional. Israel says it's fine.

US Ceasefire move at the UN. Seems it includes all hostages which wont wash.

The other one
The US was the lone vote against a ceasefire resolution put forward on Tuesday by Algeria. The UK was the sole abstention, with 13 votes in support, including those of close allies of Washington who insisted the humanitarian needs of Palestinians outweighed any reservations over the Algerian text.

An EU country has forked out several million to help with legal costs needed to make use of the ICC.

LOL The pundits are having their fun with Starmer calling for a ceasefire. I'd say it's more of a case of him delaying to avoid making himself a target. It seems Canada and Oz have joined in - also by inference most of the security council. All but 1 really. The solution to this sort of problem is well known.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back