Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The modern form of communism doesn't really do that. It rests on some state ownership and people with money to invest. Old style went when the Soviet collapsed and all serious countries use something similar to what Russia now uses but maybe no elections. Those tend to use technocrats.
Communism in principle is ok.
Unfortunately in practice it doesn't work out.
A new definition and practice is required.
I believe the population have drifted away from it recent years
Same with flared trousers and those flowery shirts.
Wear those today and you would be the object of ridicule.

Getting terrorists to search for their own booby traps. What's not to like?
Why not use Israeli hostages strapped to the top of a vehicle when you need to nip down to the nearest UN food station for a pint of milk.
There needs to be rules.

In further evidence of Israel's genocidal intent a UN report says 96 percent of Gaza’s population is food insecure and one in five Palestinians, or about 495,000 people, is facing starvation. Satellite images analysed by Al Jazeera's digital investigation team, Sanad show that more than half (60 percent) of Gaza's farmland, crucial for feeding the war-ravaged territory’s hungry population, has been damaged or destroyed by Israeli attacks.

INTERACTIVE-Destruction-of-Gazas-vegetation-land-1719404745.png

damaged or destroyed by Israeli attacks.
There was a report of IDF pulling out olive trees. The Gazan involved said we'll plant them again. Average life span 500years, Oldest known 1500. There was also a report on what white phosphorus does to farm land. Lebanon near the boarder but the scale not really mentioned.

Peace processes. Worth a read. The bloke that signed up to the Oslo accord. Stirred up with religion and other factors.
Maybe this worries the current politicians but it's interesting to think about their age when this happened. Well they have managed to drag a lot of the population with them anyway. Now there are much larger demo's calling for an end. It's not clear if they still think a short ceasefire would get the hostages back. I suspect they don't any more.

Benjamin the dictator
From January to October 2023, large-scale protests took place across Israel in response to the government's push for a wide-ranging judicial reform. The proposed reform aimed to give the government full control of the Supreme Court or court decisions through various ways.[7] the government also attempted to dismantle the Israel Bar Association and change the makeup of the Judicial Selection Committee.[8]

;) An aside. I watched the Katharine Gun movie a few days ago and was wondering just how the US dragged us into that.

It's a farm agreement by an Israeli company into a British project not a a jewish plot to take over the world's oil reserves.
As always claiming the anti-semitic angle when/where it doesn't exist...

It appears than when anything is pointed out about Israel you cling to same mantra...

But you don't have a clue about what anti-semitism actually is, and want to lump any comment/criticism into the one basket!

So I guess that makes you a 'basket case' ;)

There was a report of IDF pulling out olive trees. The Gazan involved said we'll plant them again.
They've been doing that for decades in the West Bank...

And denying Palestinians access to their own olive trees so the harvest goes to the illegal settlers!

The Palestinians plant again and then new settlements swallow up the newly planted trees...

But Israel is allowed to get away with it !

Same with flared trousers and those flowery shirts.
Wear those today and you would be the object of ridicule.

More to to with with a successful economy and greater opportunities outside of the kibbutz than flared trousers I suspect.

successful economy
I thought the US sent aid other than war related.

Anyway. Sounds like they have ordered the evacuation of the European hospital. Not much of one but one of the few that is nearly working.

Also released the director of El Shifa after 8months with no charger. 2 cups of rice a day plus a bit of green - great way to loose weight. He has. Some MP's now saying who the hell let him out.

Calls to let the red cross in to inspect captives - no.

Sponsored Links
Back