Zion and the Art of Armageddon

The UN team also found "reasonable grounds to believe" sexual violence, including gang rape, took place when Hamas attacked Israel on 7 October.

In a factual sense it's weak on actual evidence. There was also a claimed rape that the parents have said didn't happen.

Also notice the use of the words Hamas attacked. Fact is a number of types went in including civilian and looters.

Sponsored Links
Also notice the use of the words Hamas attacked. Fact is a number of types went in including civilian and looters.

So let me get this straight, if civilians and looters invade another country, rape and kill, that's OK because they're civilians rather than combatants.

Interesting viewpoint.

Sponsored Links
Israel's policy of assassinating journalists is intended to prevent the truth of Israel's atrocities getting out.

Israel's policy of assassinating journalists is intended to prevent the truth of Israel's atrocities getting out.
Doesn’t seem much of a policy if you know about all those 'atrocities'. Do you have someone in Palestine sending you secret info?

I think by "global leaders" filly was referring to Israeli propagandists.

Such as himself.

Doesn’t seem much of a policy if you know about all those 'atrocities'. Do you have someone in Palestine sending you secret info?
Find out @Al Jazeera - straight from the camel's mouth. :mrgreen:

Seventy-two of the 99 journalists killed worldwide in 2023 were Palestinians reporting on Israel’s war on Gaza, making those 12 months the deadliest for the media in almost a decade, according to the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ).

Assange leaked evidence of war crimes and guess what happened then...

Suppression of the truth!

Why do you think Israel is preventing independent journalists from reporting what is going on in the Palestinian states of Gaza and the West Bank?

Why do you think Israel is preventing independent journalists from reporting what is going on in the Palestinian states of Gaza and the West Bank?
Because they are at war? It’s not a sporting event that they are trying to sell tickets to. It’s retribution for the invasion, slaughter, rape and hostage taking of innocent civilians or have you forgotten about that?

retribution for the invasion, slaughter, rape and hostage taking of innocent civilians or have you forgotten about that?

You're talking about the Palestinian uprising against Israel.

You're talking about the Palestinian uprising against Israel.
You can't 'uprise' against another country. You can only uprise from within yet you say Israel was occupying their country. You can’t have it both ways. No, I'm talking about the invasion and the slaughter, rape and hostage taking of Israeli’s. Anyway, I thought I was on your ignore list. Oh, just realised, it’s just your question ignore list I’m on, isn't it?

You're still ignoring the Cassus Belli for the October attack: Israel's occupation of Palestinian land. Israel's suppression of Palestinian people. Israel's avowed intent to occupy all Palestinian lands. Israel's rape and genocide of Palestinian people.

Would you not fight in their situation?

Sponsored Links
Back