All that extra time getting your passport stamped…..

Sponsored Links
I remind you, that you claimed

It doesn't sound like you've even googled it.
You are still being intentionally obtuse to avoid scrutiny.
I remind you that if there was a way to avoid VAT, it would be well known among the boating fraternity, and published in the numerous journals dedicated to that fraternity.

It is well known. I suspect the "journals" you refer to avoid the topic for good reason.
You persist in being obtuse in disclosing this supposed high value information, and the route by which you claim to have benefited from a Brexit bonus, which you now claim is well known.
I can add inconsistent to your list of faults.
If it was well known, I would know of it, as would many others.

I believe you have mislead the forum by claiming that there is a Brexit bonus, which you now refuse to disclose, to avoid scrutiny of your claim.

Sponsored Links
If it was well known, I would know of it, as would many others.
that would be true if, the following statement was true.
because it is an area on expertise of mine,
But clearly it's not and I suspect your knowledge is limited to which side is port and which end is the bow.

But giving you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you can share details of boats you own/have owned and I can quiz you to ascertain your expertise.

that would be true if, the following statement was true.

But clearly it's not and I suspect your knowledge is limited to which side is port and which end is the bow.

But giving you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you can share details of boats you own/have owned and I can quiz you to ascertain your expertise.
Still avoiding disclosing the route by which you claimed to have avoided paying VAT. You now want to question me on my claims.
A sure sign that your supposed experience was all imaginary, used to pretend that a Brexit bonus existed.

twice now and I am working on a 3rd. Yes I wont be disclosing this valuable information to some troll on a diyforum who isn't even eligible and who's claimed substantial expertise is all in his head.

I'll leave you with this.. There are no ropes on a boat. Perhaps you know why?

twice now and I am working on a 3rd. Yes I wont be disclosing this valuable information to some troll on a diyforum who isn't even eligible and who's claimed substantial expertise is all in his head.

I'll leave you with this.. There are no ropes on a boat. Perhaps you know why?
I suspected your claim was false, and now you have reinforced that suspicion because you refuse to disclose any details of the supposed route by which you claimed to have avoided paying VAT.
Another case of your claims not living up to scrutiny.
Your claims and interpretations are extremely influenced by your own ideology.

Sponsored Links
Back