Another soldier stabbed.

Cut backs

Ship em off to Rwanda ?? May be
How many went to Rwanda under the £700m tory fiasco/smokescreen policy?

In contrast in their first month in office labour is sending 55 failed asylum seekers back to Vietnam for a fraction of the cost...

Which policy do you think works best?

Sponsored Links
Due to vote in 2016
To be more accurate it's due to the people who didn't understand they were voting for the UK to 'go down the toilet'...

And many of those people didn't care either!

How many went to Rwanda under the £700m tory fiasco/smokescreen policy?

In contrast in their first month in office labour is sending 55 failed asylum seekers back to Vietnam for a fraction of the cost...

Which policy do you think works best?

Exactly

So may as well have a clear out of some of the dead beats and no hopers and ship them off to Rwanda

As for Vietnam what about there human rights getting trampled all over

Total disgrace imho ;) And I might hasten to add I never voted Tory or encouraged any one to do so

Unlike others in here who encouraged others to vote for a bloke who is remaining silent on what you refer to or claim is genocide ;) Kier starmer ????

Sponsored Links
You mean like places such as essex where a violent thug boasts about hitting people around the head with a scaffold pole, and then proceeds to charge down a pavement screaming like a madman with said pole?

And then claims that the police thought it was funny...
East London actually. A couple of scrotes tried to pinch my commuter scooter. I introduced them to my good friend, Mr Scaffold Pole. They never came back! The police thought it was hilarious and advised me, if it happens again, go for the legs to disable them. Still, gives me a chance to show it again. Thanks.

Cut backs

Spending 8 million a day plus on refugees from France ?

Letting all these dangerous un stable fruit cakes out on the street

Ship em off to Rwanda ?? May be
Why waste more money though.

Spend it, use it, just don't waste it.

East London actually. A couple of scrotes tried to pinch my commuter scooter. I introduced them to my good friend, Mr Scaffold Pole. They never came back! The police thought it was hilarious and advised me, if it happens again, go for the legs to disable them. Still, gives me a chance to show it again. Thanks.

I never tire of watching that video. (y)

Do I remember reading a while ago about your younger exploits with other peoples cars ?

East London actually.
Same thing...

A sh*thole place that a vigilante thug thinks it's fun to do as they please with plods (alleged) approval...

And then you claim that those who are claiming asylum from other 'sh*thole countries' are worse than the 'indigenous lot' here :rolleyes:

a vigilante thug
I have to laugh at your description of someone that stands up to a couple of younger, fitter and possibly weapon carrying thieves that were trying to take their property. You would have offered them tea and sympathy and tried to get to the bottom of why they felt they had a right to take your property before handing over your keys and wishing them luck and good health for the future.

Here we go again!
I greeted himmy on his first post back from yet another grave.
Bets are open about how long the racist bigot in drags will last this time...
I'm sorry Johnny, I didn't recognise you.
I didn't realise that you'd been to see me in one of the drag shows. Next time you come to see one of the shows, do come and introduce yourself, then I can put a face to one of my fans.

Sponsored Links
Back