Another soldier stabbed.

Himy and all of his/ her / its identies tries pretending a moral position. The fact that she / he / it is a duplicable fool rathe takes that point away.

Sponsored Links
Doubtfyre doesn’t deny that he has been on here many times before under different names so by his own logic, he has!

Doubtfyre doesn’t deny that he has been on here many times before under different names so by his own logic, he has!
Himy and all of his/ her / its identies tries pretending a moral position. The fact that she / he / it is a duplicable fool rathe takes that point away.
There's no evidence been provided to support your claims.
Thus what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
My question about these "mental health" related attacks is always the same: what the hell are dangerous mental health patients doing on the loose in our streets?
Don't they need to be looked after in the places which cost millions to taxpayers???

There's no evidence been provided to support your claims.
Thus what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. :rolleyes:
Here we go again!
I greeted himmy on his first post back from yet another grave.
Bets are open about how long the racist bigot in drags will last this time...

Was this bloke who stabbed the soldier one of these care in the community people ?

Was he a foreigner ?

My question about these "mental health" related attacks is always the same: what the hell are dangerous mental health patients doing on the loose in our streets?
Don't they need to be looked after in the places which cost millions to taxpayers???
Cutbacks.

Cost us more in the long run. Cost some more than money.

Cutbacks.

Cost us more in the long run. Cost some more than money.
We've been suffering cutbacks for decades but we pay more and more in tax.
Where's all of this money going?
And where's the £350 million/week we're saving from brexit?

Cut backs

Spending 8 million a day plus on refugees from France ?

Letting all these dangerous un stable fruit cakes out on the street

Ship em off to Rwanda ?? May be

But that’s the point. We have enough shìt of our own without importing the shìt from other countries. They leave those violent shìtholes, come here and then want to turn the U.K. into the shìtholes they’ve just left.
Violent sh*tholes?

You mean like places such as essex where a violent thug boasts about hitting people around the head with a scaffold pole, and then proceeds to charge down a pavement screaming like a madman with said pole?

And then claims that the police thought it was funny...

Such a person should be asked "How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?"

Matthew 7:3-5

Well, that started with Thatcher.

Some of those who are treated and medicated stop taking their meds. Which puts them back to square one.

Sponsored Links
Back