Another stupid student.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You do understand how the student loan system works ?
yep and do you understand what a decent salary means and that he has been paying it for a number of years so he started off in a good paying job straightaway and will have had pay rises in the past 5 years

As could having a shoite-paying job.

You were wrong.
Not wrong at all having a continually rising debt in the tens and tens of thousand will effect their ability to get a loan . Have you not noticed how hard it is for some to get a mortgage now even with no debt

Not wrong at all having a continually rising debt in the tens and tens of thousand will effect their ability to get a loan . Have you not noticed how hard it is for some to get a mortgage now even with no debt
It's not that straight forward, but you know that? You do know that?

It's not that straight forward, but you know that? You do know that?
Right pure and simple if you put down you have a 70k debt will they look on you the same if you put down that you have zero debt .....NO.... oh you good say don't worry I'm not going to pay that 70 grand I'm just going to default on it ...I'm sure that will help

Right pure and simple if you put down you have a 70k debt will they look on you the same if you put down that you have zero debt .....NO.... oh you good say don't worry I'm not going to pay that 70 grand I'm just going to default on it ...I'm sure that will help
Poor gas112, always wrong:

“We've mentioned that your student loan won't appear on your credit report, so it won't help or hinder your credit score in a direct way.”

Sponsored Links
Back