Anyone on here still pay roaming charges?

Sponsored Links
You have to feel a bit sorry for brexiteers and their supposed intellect, or lack thereof...

The ones that are left won't admit that it has been proven that brexit has been a disaster both financially and socially...

And not a single one can come up with a single benefit of brexit...

So the only thing they can do is harp on time and time again about a minor thing that has got back to the situation it was before...

Only it hasn't, because brexiteers crashed the pound and they still don't get the fact that all costs (including mobile rates) have gone up because of brexit on top of all the other problems all other countries are suffering from!
I wondered when you’d squeak up. Remember this post?

"Then you'll have to add on extra health insurance, visa costs (ETIAS from 2020), green card insurance, international driving licence etc etc...And of course without financial passporting and mobile agreements, DD/Credit card transactions and roaming charges may go up..."

FYI. No extra health insurance. No extra for green card insurance. No international driving licence required. No extra DD/Credit card transaction charges. No roaming charges. Not very good at predicting things, are you? Oh, £5.50 for a three year visa. Big deal!

Sponsored Links
For me, yes.
Well you must be in the 0.01%. Can’t please everybody. Get yourself a 30 day sim only contract with inclusive roaming for a fiver or so. That’ll hardly break the bank on the cost of a foreign holiday.

I wondered when you’d squeak up. Remember this post?

"Then you'll have to add on extra health insurance, visa costs (ETIAS from 2020), green card insurance, international driving licence etc etc...And of course without financial passporting and mobile agreements, DD/Credit card transactions and roaming charges may go up..."

FYI. No extra health insurance. No green card insurance. No international driving licence required. No extra DD/Credit card transaction charges.
Squirrels!
The thread is about roaming charges.

No roaming charges.
If you're not careful, as a UK mobile phone user, you can get hit with exorbitant roaming charges, even those on short holidays or business trips
For those spending extended or frequent spells abroad, you need a different option, such as a local SIM card.

So your claim is false, deceitful and misleading.

I have known people not so clever as me, who have been shocked by the unfair charges phone companies now load onto people who go on holiday.

Can’t please everybody
I'm not particularly bothered, I use my wife's phone whenever possible.

It's just a fact that the roaming situation is worse post Brexit.

I have known people not so clever as me, who have been shocked by the unfair charges phone companies now load onto people who go on holiday.
Funnily enough, the only people who claim to have been hit with roaming charges all, coincidentally, voted to remain in the EU.

Sponsored Links
Back