Anyone on here still pay roaming charges?

We’re all the pre Brexit plans from all providers the same price? I’ll save you the bother. No, they weren’t so you still had to shop around then. No different now.
Let me ask the simple question again?

Is it better since brexit?

Yes or no ?

Sponsored Links
So many remainers wanting to take this thread ABOUT THERE BEING LOSS OF INCLUSIVE ROAMING DUE TO BREXIT.

We’re all the pre Brexit plans from all providers the same price? I’ll save you the bother. No, they weren’t so you still had to shop around then. No different now.
You could shop around based on price (as with most things) but not on automatic overall coverage based on a roaming agreement EU/EEA wide..

So quit whilst you are behind!

So many remainers wanting to take this thread ABOUT THERE BEING LOSS OF INCLUSIVE ROAMING DUE TO BREXIT.
Oh dear, you don't want to acknowledge the truth of the replies to the topic...

So could you remind us of who the OP is and why he posted it?

And why won't the OP tell us of a single brexit benefit as he has refused to do ever since 2016?

I guess because it's quite simple...

There are none and there will never be one!

Sponsored Links
My my. Such a show of solidarity from just about everyone on here that voted remain. The unpalatable truth for some is that you can just easily and cheaply get inclusive roaming for the EU now as you could in the past despite being assured that inclusive EU roaming was going to be lost because of Brexit. Quite simply, not true.

The unpalatable truth for some is that you can just easily and cheaply get inclusive roaming for the EU now as you could in the past despite being assured that inclusive EU roaming was going to be lost because of Brexit.
I can't.
Quite simply, not true.
The law has changed to remove roaming charges protection, that is just a fact.

My my. Such a show of solidarity from just about everyone on here that voted remain. The unpalatable truth for some is that you can just easily and cheaply get inclusive roaming for the EU now as you could in the past despite being assured that inclusive EU roaming was going to be lost because of Brexit. Quite simply, not true.
Such a show of blindness, thinking its better since brexit, when it is obvious it isn't. Not by much, I agree, but it's worse not better.

Even if it was the same it wouldn't be a benefit

EU citizens enjoy data and time unlimited free roaming in the EU member states.
That does not apply to UK citizens*, due solely to Brexit.

*with the exception of visitors to Rep of Ireland.

Why not - don’t you have a fiver to spare?
The law has changed to remove roaming charges protection, that is just a fact.
Correct. No protection but once someone started offering it inclusive to contracts, others followed. If anyone stops offering it, they will lose customers so business drives it and protection not needed.

That does not apply to UK citizens*, due solely to Brexit.

*with the exception of visitors to Rep of Ireland.
mottie is still in denial of the facts !

Why not - don’t you have a fiver to spare?

Correct. No protection but once someone started offering it inclusive to contracts, others followed. If anyone stops offering it, they will lose customers so business drives it and protection not needed.
Ah, so finally an acceptance of the fact that conditions regarding your only claim to parity with pre-brexit is blown out of the water...

Unconditional is different from negotiated contracts ;)

When are you going to show us a 'brexit bonus'?

Give up whilst you are behind as always!

Really? Got a link for that? This says different: https://europa.eu/youreurope/citize...obile-roaming-costs/index_en.htm#inline-nav-2

IMG_6635.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back