Anyone on here still pay roaming charges?

Sponsored Links
Funnily enough, the only people who claim to have been hit with roaming charges all, coincidentally, voted to remain in the EU.
Funnily enough, the only person claiming that there are no roaming charges, voted Brexit.
(And doesn't care anyway.)

Sponsored Links
Funnily enough, the only person claiming that there are no roaming charges, voted Brexit.
(And doesn't care anyway.)
I’m not claiming it, the networks are. Look at the link. Better still show me where there are charges and I’ll tell you how to avoid them if your'e not extremely stupid and thick.

I’m not claiming it, the networks are. Look at the link. Better still show me where there are charges and I’ll tell you how to avoid them if your'e not extremely stupid and thick.
The offers are all time and data limited.
EU citizens enjoy free permanent roaming in EU. No time limits, no data limits.

Roaming charges must be a good little earner for UK networks, otherwise why apply them.
And where there's additional charges on EU networks for UK users, the same applies. It must be a good little earner.

Are they worse after Brexit?
You still don't get it do you...

No surprise there :rolleyes:

So why won't you show us a single benefit of brexit?

Instead of regurgitating the same old tiny (and inaccurate) claim that 'well it didn't get worse' is a 'benefit' :LOL:

So it can be done.

Whereas before it was just automatic.

See the difference? Slight, but worse.

We must agree it's not better, surely? Or are you going to demonstrate that it is?

That really is splitting hairs!
It's much more than that.

While we were in the EU there was guaranteed surcharge-free roaming and a daily limit on roaming costs. Now that we have left there isn't.

You could say you wanted out and that is a small price you were willing to pay. But it is disingenuous to argue things are the same as before. They just aren't.

So it can be done.

Whereas before it was just automatic.

See the difference? Slight, but worse.

We must agree it's not better, surely? Or are you going to demonstrate that it is?
We’re all the pre Brexit plans from all providers the same price? I’ll save you the bother. No, they weren’t so you still had to shop around then. No different now.

mottie is rattled yet again...

Why won't he come up with a single benefit of brexit instead of insisting on wearing his emperors new clothes?

Sponsored Links
Back