At last, someone locked up for life!!!

And for a bit of light relief this wonderful photo of the crowd outside Strangeways prison in the 1930s on the day of a hanging. Look at all the happy faces...all knowing that they are safe and secure within Britain's mighty Empire where punishment is justly served. Even the policemen are laughing. This was when the police were with us, not against us.

View attachment 281760

What a contrast to the scene outside Strangeways nowadays.
Nonsense!
Manchester folk had formed outside court each morning, jostling for a place in the public gallery.

Sponsored Links
It's becoming increasingly obvious this trolling done on numerous occasions by Pat is too get the general discussion side of the forum shut down. This one has to assume is when he posted under the guise of 'bobby dazzler' 'himmy' etc etc. and was thrown off for trolling, he sees a perceived injustice and has come back on a mission.

It's becoming increasingly obvious this trolling done on numerous occasions by Pat is too get the general discussion side of the forum shut down. This one has to assume is when he posted under the guise of 'bobby dazzler' 'himmy' etc etc. and was thrown off for trolling, he sees a perceived injustice and has come back on a mission.
I would agree with this. Whoever they are, they join threads for the obvious purpose of starting arguments, not debate. And it goes on and on ... and on. That's why I often say to them 'I'm not engaging with you any more on this' because it becomes pointless and tiresome.

I would agree with this. Whoever they are, they join threads for the obvious purpose of starting arguments, not debate. And it goes on and on ... and on. That's why I often say to them 'I'm not engaging with you any more on this' because it becomes pointless and tiresome.

Just block them, simple.

Sponsored Links
And for a bit of light relief this wonderful photo of the crowd outside Strangeways prison in the 1930s on the day of a hanging. Look at all the happy faces...all knowing that they are safe and secure within Britain's mighty Empire where punishment is justly served. Even the policemen are laughing. This was when the police were with us, not against us.

View attachment 281760

What a contrast to the scene outside Strangeways nowadays.

Nonsense!

Just block them, simple.
Evidently some posters think that calling out fake news is trolling.
That's their problem.
Andy11 presented the picture as a scene outside Stangeways prison. It wasn't and it isn't. It's a picture outside the courtroom where the trial was taking place.
Let me explain the difference, though it's obvious to me:
As a picture outside the prison on the morning of the execution, it suggests an interest in the execution. Whether that would be in support or in opposition to the hanging, we can only surmise. Andy11 gave us his opinion, which was an opinion of a misrepresented picture.
As a picture outside the courtroom, it suggests an interest in the court case.

See the difference?
But more importantly, can you see the intentional misrepresentation by andy11, in the presentation of the picture.
1665056342382.png

Now, on this final judgement day, a large mob pushed and swayed outside court in anticipation of a verdict.

Andy11 presented the picture as a scene outside Stangeways prison. It wasn't and it isn't.
How do you know? Is your information solely based on the news article you posted or were you there?

Why are folk like this not getting whole life tariffs?

It'll be interesting to see if the following one does

Why are folk like this not getting whole life tariffs?
Because of the "Long March Through the Institutions". Communists have taken over every aspect of British public life. They believe that all criminals are the victims of evil capitalists and don't deserve to be punished.

Sounds crazy? It is.

Because of the "Long March Through the Institutions". Communists have taken over every aspect of British public life. They believe that all criminals are the victims of evil capitalists and don't deserve to be punished.

Sounds crazy? It is.
I did see a woman, sorry I saw a they, interviewed a few weeks back who firmly believes the high majority of criminals should not be sent to prison. The usual guff spouted about we need to change the way society deals with criminals, locking them up doesn't work, keep them in society and rehabilitate them, blah blah blah.

Whilst there might be threads of truth to this notion, all I say is ...

WHAT ABOUT JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS AND THOSE LEFT BEHIND?!?

I did see a woman, sorry I saw a they, interviewed a few weeks back who firmly believes the high majority of criminals should not be sent to prison. The usual guff spouted about we need to change the way society deals with criminals, locking them up doesn't work, keep them in society and rehabilitate them, blah blah blah.

Whilst there might be threads of truth to this notion, all I say is ...

WHAT ABOUT JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS AND THOSE LEFT BEHIND?!?
Incredible, absolutely incredible, that anyone can introduce a pejorative reference to a transgender person, in a thread about crime and punishment.
Couldn't you just address their argument? No, not you, you felt the need to dress it up with the issue of a transgender person, just like Harry Bloomfield felt the need to discuss his dog attacking a gypsy. :rolleyes: It couldn't be about his dog attacking a child, an old woman, the postman, etc.
And for you, the argument couldn't have come from a man, a woman, a teenager, no, it had to be from a transgender.

Why was the gender of the person relevant?

With you, It's all about who said it, rather than what was said.
Your bigotry is obvious for all to see.
Are you joining in with ReganAndCarter's neo-nazi group?

Transam would need to carefully consider the evidence if she is found guilty ?

Assuming it’s sound and up snuff

She would be off to the next
Life

Sponsored Links
Back