At least the Tories aimed for higher backhanders than a pair of specs and some new strides.

Sponsored Links
Isn't it compulsory?
For those that come from all boys schools? Those that enjoy the surroundings of boys only clubs?

1727803959842.png

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that being gay = being immoral?
No I am not --- troll - post all of what I said.
-- read "other" option - I said nothing about your idea that he is gay in the post that you part quoted. . This is my full post.
In your obsession with an attempted dubunk you have completely missed the "other" option. If true then its going to be a hard fall from that moral high horse he has been riding. I feel a downing street address to the UK coming very soon.

"other" option
So just what is that? Also who came up with it.

For those that come from all boys schools?
There used to be a theory about that - residential schools. Very probably an over simplification.

I do know one gay that came out in his 30's but to be honest I wonder if he just had a problem with the women he had met. That .based on his comments about it.

In your obsession with an attempted dubunk you have completely missed the "other" option. If true then its going to be a hard fall from that moral high horse he has been riding. I feel a downing street address to the UK coming very soon.

How is being gay, a hard fall morally?

But I dont think that is actually the secret being kept. And when it comes out there is going to some egg on some of the posters on here.
If that were true, you would’ve stated it was “not the secret being kept”

Let’s be honest, you are just inventing “a different secret” to deflect from looking silly.

If that were true, you would’ve stated it was “not the secret being kept”
Let’s be honest, you are just inventing “a different secret” to deflect from looking silly.
Wrong - the first I knew about any rumours was thanks to you and your post here
Murdochat thinks Starmer is gay and has been b*****g Lord Alli

But is too cowardly to say it
I then did some more research and there seems to be another far more likely "issue" that he doesent not want out in the public.

Sponsored Links
Back