At least the Tories aimed for higher backhanders than a pair of specs and some new strides.

Sponsored Links
I've no idea if Keir is gay or not, but he certainly seems unsure as to what a woman is.
He seems very clear to me. Maybe it's your difficulty, not his.
Starmer, ..., said: “A woman is a female adult, and in addition to that trans women are women, and that is not just my view, that is actually the law. It has been the law through the combined effects of the 2004 [Gender Recognition] Act and the 2010 [Equality] Act.”

Of course there may be some TERFs who disagree, but they are denying the legitimacy of the law.
JK Rowling has accused Keir Starmer of publicly misrepresenting equalities law,

Sponsored Links
All wrong and trolling.
I first picked up on it here. Which was posted 11.42 am
Murdochat thinks Starmer is gay and has been b*****g Lord Alli
and I then posted for the first time in response later at 9.09 PM -- go and look.

Last edited:
I think given an option starmer would rather the secret be what Notch said rather than the other scenario.

Lord Alli
His main area has been as a fund raiser for the Labour party. Some see his help to MP's is an extension of this that has got carried away but it would seem the declaration rules are a bit strange. Pass. I can only mention what was reported - shadow MP's have to use different rules to those in power. It seems this will be changed.

The biggest Labour party donor is thought to be the Sainsbury's they gave ~£7m over time. They usually support them. More here including the Tory donors.

It's interesting that Labour have attracted a mix.

Ali is a homosexual. Not all that uncommon amongst MP's. So some one makes a dubious comment and there must be a secret etc. Grow up.

A Labour MP resigns. She doesn't like Starmer. LOL I wonder how he achieved that. She seemed to be sincere about the donation aspect but she is bound to push that and to me looked rather OTT when she mentioned it.

The row with Sue Grey. A passing photographer saw her talking to some one outside No10 on grass. Took a shot, sold it and the paper concerned called it a row. It wasn't. Leaks - well if some have that shouldn't have they will be gone one way or another.

Couple of video from older style politicians at the top of this. Interesting views but long. Perhaps Starmer is trying something no other country in a similar position has tried. His ideas on getting investment here are rather simple.

His main area has been as a fund raiser for the Labour party. Some see his help to MP's is an extension of this that has got carried away but it would seem the declaration rules are a bit strange. Pass. I can only mention what was reported - shadow MP's have to use different rules to those in power. It seems this will be changed.

The biggest Labour party donor is thought to be the Sainsbury's they gave ~£7m over time. They usually support them. More here including the Tory donors.

It's interesting that Labour have attracted a mix.

Ali is a homosexual. Not all that uncommon amongst MP's. So some one makes a dubious comment and there must be a secret etc. Grow up.

A Labour MP resigns. She doesn't like Starmer. LOL I wonder how he achieved that. She seemed to be sincere about the donation aspect but she is bound to push that and to me looked rather OTT when she mentioned it.

The row with Sue Grey. A passing photographer saw her talking to some one outside No10 on grass. Took a shot, sold it and the paper concerned called it a row. It wasn't. Leaks - well if some have that shouldn't have they will be gone one way or another.

Couple of video from older style politicians at the top of this. Interesting views but long. Perhaps Starmer is trying something no other country in a similar position has tried. His ideas on getting investment here are rather simple.
In your obsession with an attempted dubunk you have completely missed the "other" option. If true then its going to be a hard fall from that moral high horse he has been riding. I feel a downing street address to the UK coming very soon.

Iran have launched very recetly. It seems arrival time a lot shorter than the previous one. A bit early for accurate reports though.

Sponsored Links
Back