At least the Tories aimed for higher backhanders than a pair of specs and some new strides.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If he turns out to be keir the queer then that is the biggest cover up and lie of the decade.
oh look its the conspiracy theorist spouting more ridiculous nonsense

poor Aveatry...wrong about man made climate change, wrong about covid vaccine.......wrong about everything

First of all personally I dont care but IF he is gay then of course its been a over up and a lie that he is not gay but straight - it would mean he has been lying to the British public in order to get elected - how many of those Muslim votes labour historically have relied on do you think he would of got along with the other religions that do not accept gays. He has constantly contrasted himself against the lying morally corrupt and liar Johnson yet has been living a lie all along himself.
Also as it was being kept secret then that leads to a UK security issue as it leaves shim open to blackmail from outside and indeed inside actors.

First of all personally I dont care but IF he is gay then of course its been a over up and a lie that he is not gay but straight - it would mean he has been lying to the British public in order to get elected - how many of those Muslim votes labour historically have relied on do you think he would of got along with the other religions that do not accept gays. He has constantly contrasted himself against the lying morally corrupt and liar Johnson yet has been living a lie all along himself.
Also as it was being kept secret then that leads to a UK security issue as it leaves shim open to blackmail from outside and indeed inside actors.
some people do write nonsense

some people do write nonsense
Quite. Starmer's sexuality is of no concern to anyone bar his close family.

Roy Jenkins had a very illustrious career, in the military, politics, in the EU, but he was gay (bisexual to be exact), and he had several extra-marital affairs.
Tony Blair described him as "one of the most remarkable people ever to grace British politics", who had "intellect, vision and an integrity that saw him hold firm to his beliefs of moderate social democracy, liberal reform and the cause of Europe throughout his life. He was a friend and support to me"
Jenkins steered the Abortion Act, the decriminalisation of Homosexuality, the Race Relations Act, the Sex Equality Act. and more.

What lie?

Go back to the Victorian era boyo.

Twaddle !

ajohn's  disingenuous misquote.JPG

First of all -- kindly do not crop my quotes
This is what I said
If he turns out to be keir the queer then that is the biggest cover up and lie of the decade.
And I first read the rumours on this thread.
But I dont think that is actually the secret being kept. And when it comes out there is going to some egg on some of the posters on here.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back