At least the Tories aimed for higher backhanders than a pair of specs and some new strides.

I saw Yvette Cooper being interviewed on TV this morning and three times they asked her whether she thought it looked bad that Kier is seen to be accepting clothing, spectacles and other stuff from doners while cutting winter payments for some pensioners. Three times she completely ignored the question and started talking about something completely different. It was a bit like asking JohnD or ellal a question on here!

Care to post up a tory minister giving a straight answer to an equivalent question of them, while they were in government?

Sponsored Links
No. They’re all the same. Any politician. Any party.
No they arent

Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and Donald Trump are lying pathological narcissists

There are plenty of decent politicians, sadly none in Reform or current Conservative Party

Sponsored Links
I saw Yvette Cooper being interviewed on TV this morning and three times they asked her whether she thought it looked bad that Kier is seen to be accepting clothing, spectacles and other stuff from doners while cutting winter payments for some pensioners. Three times she completely ignored the question and started talking about something completely different. It was a bit like asking JohnD or ellal a question on here!
It’s a childish trap question

Your sort of level I guess

So why did you vote Reform then, given that they're the most "lyingest" lackwits of them all?
Says who? You? Didn’t fancy any of the others. Gotta vote for someone otherwise you’ve no right to moan. Who did you vote for?

Cowards too.

I think it's quite brave, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Having said I wouldn't vote Tory I did because although the Party didn't deserve my vote, I felt our local MP did. He asked more questions in Parliament than any other Cornish MP, he obtained funding for an elective surgery unit at our local minor hospital which opens next month and he's delivered a link road from our town direct to the A30, something that was talked about for 24 years but finally delivered when he became MP and pushed hard for it.

I think it's quite brave, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Having said I wouldn't vote Tory I did because although the Party didn't deserve my vote, I felt our local MP did. He asked more questions in Parliament than any other Cornish MP, he obtained funding for an elective surgery unit at our local minor hospital which opens next month and he's delivered a link road from our town direct to the A30, something that was talked about for 24 years but finally delivered when he became MP and pushed hard for it.
You were never going to vote anything but Tory.

The fact you found something to justify your vote doesn't change that basic fact.

You were never going to vote anything but Tory.

The fact you found something to justify your vote doesn't change that basic fact.

Mystic-Meg-4.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back