At least the Tories aimed for higher backhanders than a pair of specs and some new strides.

Sponsored Links
Care to post up a tory minister giving a straight answer to an equivalent question of them, while they were in government?
Is that relevant? We all know the tories were crap. Labour were going to be different. All promises fully funded, growth to pay for all the magic. Bring back trust. They've been crap from the get go, weighed and found wanting. No better than tory scum. Politicians are all the same. Users and liars. I understand your disappointment but don't be surprised when we're all dealt more of the same.

Sponsored Links
I voted with a realiic chance of having a say.

Yours? A hollow gesture, nothing more.
Well, Reform never expected to win the election but I wouldn’t put it past Nigel to give everyone a big surprise next time round. We'll just have to wait and see. Reform. Straight talking and not afraid to say so. Not ashamed to tell everyone how I voted either unlike many on here.

Well, Reform never expected to win the election but I wouldn’t put it past Nigel to give everyone a big surprise next time round. We'll just have to wait and see. Reform. Straight talking and not afraid to say so. Not ashamed to tell everyone how I voted either unlike many on here.
Many?, all I would have said, the cloak of anonymity is appealing to nutjobs, and one can understand why.
Voting is a private mater, which is good. We wouldn't want it weaponised.

The cloak of anonymity is appealing to nutjobs, and one can understand why.
Voting is a private matter. It's an absolute right, and doesn't need defending.
But you try to attack it anyway. :rolleyes:
If it wasn't a private matter, it could be influenced.
And we know how the right-wingers love to use disinformation to influence the gullible.

Voting is a private matter. It's an absolute right, and doesn't need defending.
But you try to attack it anyway. :rolleyes:

Where have I attacked the way somebody votes. I've simply pointed out how some posters are 'obsessive' about anonymity.

Do you seriously believe anybody gives a **** about who you are? We all know you're Himmy, we all know you're an obsessive nutjob.

Then don't try to weaponise it. It's their absolute right to be anonymous when voting.

Where have I tried to weaponise it? I don't give a **** about how you or anybody else votes, the anonymity I referred to was nothing to do with voting.
Then why the exaggerated concern about how me and others vote?

See above.

Where have I tried to weaponise it? I don't give a **** about how you or anybody else votes, the anonymity I referred to was nothing to do with voting.
Then why the extreme interest.
Remember you quoted Mottie's post when you expressed your concern for other's anonymity.
Not ashamed to tell everyone how I voted either unlike many on here.
The cloak of anonymity is appealing to nutjobs, and one can understand why.

Then why the exaggerated concern about how me and others vote? :rolleyes:
See above.
But your unhealthy interest continues to be pursued by you. :rolleyes:
Or are you now wanting to abandon your interest? :giggle:

I don't give a **** about who you vote for, 3rd time I've stated that now.
But you did when you started this discussion.
You've only decided to not be interested when it's pointed out to you that voting anonymity is an absolute right. :ROFLMAO:
You suggested that anyone who claimed the right of anonymity when voting is a 'nutjob'. It's an absolute right!
. Not ashamed to tell everyone how I voted either unlike many on here.
, all I would have said, the cloak of anonymity is appealing to nutjobs, and one can understand why.

Or are you now wanting to abandon your interest? :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Back