At least the Tories aimed for higher backhanders than a pair of specs and some new strides.

Sponsored Links
Two Tier has told plenty of fibs to get elected. :idea::idea:
Do you know of any specific ones?

If he told the truth about his plans, he probably wouldn't be sitting in no 10 right now.
There's a difference between saying, "I was not at the party", when everyone knew he was, and there was photo evidence (with the cake, not to mention the emails, the bin full of booze, etc), and not actually mentioning what he doesn't want to talk about.

Do you know of any specific ones?

There's a difference between saying, "I was not at the party", when everyone knew he was, and there was photo evidence (with the cake, not to mention the emails, the bin full of booze, etc), and not actually mentioning what he doesn't want to talk about.

Angela wasn't present at Keith's little soiree, until photographic evidence was presented showing she was.

Video-footage-showed-Sir-Keir-Starmer-having-a-beer-indoors-during-lockdown-4044870.jpg

Angela wasn't present at Keith's little soiree, until photographic evidence was presented showing she was.

Video-footage-showed-Sir-Keir-Starmer-having-a-beer-indoors-during-lockdown-4044870.jpg
Which one is Angela? Who said she wasn't there? Who said she was?
It wasn't a soiree, it was a working lunch.

Labour deputy leader Angela Rayner was at an event where Sir Keir Starmer was filmed drinking a beer during lockdown last year, the party has said.
It had previously denied she was at the event, but now says that statement was a "mistake" made in "good faith".

Look at those squirrels. :rolleyes:
Filly has been shown that he knows precious little of the details, that he relied on some dog whistle article, so now he's looking for squirrels. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links

It’s not a surprise the deputy Labour leader would be at a Labour work event

Poor Filly still grifting for the lying Tories and their suits cases of booze

Two Tier has told plenty of fibs to get elected
No he hasn’t.

Before the election he said: things will be tough, difficult decisions will need to be made
After the the election he has been saying: things will be tough, difficult decisions are being made.

No he hasn’t.

Before the election he said: things will be tough, difficult decisions will need to be made
After the the election he has been saying: things will be tough, difficult decisions are being made.
not so tough for his wife with her £5,000 FIVE TOUSAND POUNDS worth of new frocks
that could have been spent on blankets for the elderly this winter who can't afford to turn the heating on due to two tier kier getting tough on those who may not have voted labour

seems like some animals down on Orwal farm are a little more equal than others

Don't forget all those free fridges that Boris used. :rolleyes:
boris may well of been free gear on steroids - but that does not make it OK for Starmer (even if it is on a much smaller scale)

Politicians, they're all the same - I now wonder if my favourite political partnership, Blair & Brown, were up to the same tricks - I wouldn't be surprised.

not so tough for his wife with her £5,000 FIVE TOUSAND POUNDS worth of new frocks
that could have been spent on blankets for the elderly this winter who can't afford to turn the heating on due to two tier kier getting tough on those who may not have voted labour

seems like some animals down on Orwal farm are a little more equal than others
yes, probably better. Then it would be more out in the open, we could then ask if the £5,000 for dresses could have been better spent on blankets for the elderly this winter ahead.

The bloke is on a massive salary, let him buy his wife's frocks

These donations from folk who then get favours stinks to high heaven, whether it be Boris or Starmer
Why are you repeating your silly comments in multiple threads?

Your comments are silly because you're conflating different issues. The clothing expenses were a specific gift to an individual, not a government expenditure.
As I've already shown, Starmer could have claimed the costs as legitimate expenses. Instead they were funded by a private donor, so the 'funding' is still available for blankets for the needy.

boris may well of been free gear on steroids - but that does not make it OK for Starmer (even if it is on a much smaller scale)

Politicians, they're all the same - I now wonder if my favourite political partnership, Blair & Brown, were up to the same tricks - I wouldn't be surprised.
You've still failed to understand that the clothes were paid for by a private individual.
They could have been claimed as legitimate expense, but they weren't. So the funding did not come from government funding. Therefore any funding is still available to be spent where the government thinks it's needed.
You shouldn't be criticising such necessary expenditure, you should be applauding it being financed by a private individual. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back