Biden to go?

Building a tunnel system as large as the London Underground under Gaza and supplying hundreds of thousands of rockets to three separate terror groups does cost a few quid.
All since Biden took office? Wow...

Sponsored Links
You said,
Biden cancelled the sanctions and for Hezbollah, Houthis and Hamas it was like winning the lottery.
When I pointed out the reserves haven't gone back up by much you claimed,
Building a tunnel system as large as the London Underground under Gaza and supplying hundreds of thousands of rockets to three separate terror groups does cost a few quid.
You linked it to Biden, not me.

You said,

When I pointed out the reserves haven't gone back up by much you claimed,

You linked it to Biden, not me.

It was Biden who cancelled the sanctions. It flooded Iran with oil money, the fact the reserves haven't gone back up suggests the money has gone elsewhere, the Iranians certainly haven't spent it improving the lives of their own people.

The tunnels have been constructed over many years, nowhere in my post does it suggest the whole project was carried out purely within Bidens term, that's just you trolling.

Sponsored Links
aye, blokes a hero if you're american - not much use to us here.
No he really isn't.

To some yes. But you've seen a map showing where his support is I'm sure. You can work out a lot from that if you know about USA

No he really isn't.

To some yes. But you've seen a map showing where his support is I'm sure. You can work out a lot from that if you know about USA
seems like most of it - what do you think I'm missing?
1721376896559.png

Sponsored Links
Back